Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    That's ridiculous. I am so tired of it all. I see something like that I am taking them to the manager of any store here and saying "where is the Anglo Heritage Bouquet? This is racists and I demand an apology I am highly offended!!!"

Now speaking of that, Fourth of July, who here plans to really go all out??? I do, in fact since I live among them I plan to have an all day-er with my flags, banners, red white and blue swags, patriotic music blaring, people over, kids and fireworks, barbecuing.

Let's see them complain!!!!!HAH, and I think I will put up a sign that says according to me, July is Anglo Heritage Month and I expect everyone to acknowledge it!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: "Hispanic Heritage Bouquet"

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    While grocery shopping last night, we saw some nice cut flowers for the table for today's Sunday dinner. On occasion, we'll pick one up if it's the $3.99 ones. As we looked at the sign below for the price, we became LIVID! What in the heck is a "Hispanic Heritage Bouguet?" We've got a good knowledge of plants and gardening around our house. But we were SO ANGRY at that BLATANT IN YOUR FACE MESS that we only took the time to recognize that a few of the cut flowers were Gerbera daisies.

The theme was red and yellow. Yes, a lovely bouquet but stinky as heck when we saw what it was named.

And pricey too! $9.99
    ----------------------------------
    After posting the above, I decided to see if I could find out anything about "Hispanic Heritage" and discovered there is a "Hispanic Heritage Month." Those flowers are a little early, wouldn't you say?

From http://www.factmonster.com/spot/hhm1.html

Hispanic Heritage Month begins on September 15, the anniversary of independence for five Latin American countries—Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua. In addition, Mexico declared its independence on September 16, and Chile on September 18.
    My goodness Mophead! How could you forget "Hispanic Heritage Month"! They have been diligently BLOWING THEIR HORNS FOR MONTHS NOW TO ANNOUNCE IT!!!!!
    I want to know when OUR SPECIAL MONTH IS HERE!! And WHAT SHALL WE CALL IT?!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: "Hispanic Heritage Bouquet"

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    My goodness Mophead! How could you forget "Hispanic Heritage Month"! They have been diligently BLOWING THEIR HORNS FOR MONTHS NOW TO ANNOUNCE IT!!!!!
    I want to know when OUR SPECIAL MONTH IS HERE!! And WHAT SHALL WE CALL IT?!
    OUR SPECIAL MONTH? Hmmm .. I'm not sure but if it is "our" special month then it should be "Butterbean and Mophead Heritage Month."

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Think anyone will come to the party? :P

Who will bring the jumper cables?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123