Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    The problem with the free medical care many of the illegals are getting come from clinics withing the latino community. These clinics treat both legal and illegals. They also receive funding through various federal programs. They need to be held accountable for every illegal they treat and not report. Audit them and if found to be treating illegals and failure ot report them to ICE then their funding money need to be pulled. If a school knowingly keeps a student who is undocumented, then that school should be penalized a certain set fine in Federal Money per illegal enrolled. I agree pre-emptive monitoring to find illegals before they give birth is also key. Here is where the clinics need to be watched and audited.

Banned
    I find myself very mixed with even having free medical care at all. Of course theres the abuse by illegals who honestly I don't think they deserve even that. In the end its NOT a public hospital its a private one, thats the system we chose (apparently). Under a private system you don't get what you can't afford. I do feel there we always exceptions (medicare is paid btw), but like real disabled people we have a social responsibility to them.

I see however medicaid as a crutch and forcing hospitals to take anyone who doesn't have insurance a crutch. Medicaid 99% of the time is to people who refuse to work and refuse to get private insurance. They have the option available and they turn it down to save a few bucks as they can put it on the tax payers who should not be responsible for another persons repeatedly bad decisions.

Now people will argue healthcare and health insurance is so darned expensive. But why is it expensive? People come in every day expecting free medical care on an emergency basis and even at times when its not really such an emergency and just a sniffle use the ER. While some make it on medicaid many don't and healthcare centers and hospitals lose a fair bit of money on that, they in turn raise costs to recoup all those who abuse the system. Health insurance now raises rates because hospitals raised rates to compensate. Higher health insurance rates means fewer again likely to continue their insurance and more opt for the free walk in care option hence a new round of rate increased. And then also people go their entire healthy lives not paying into the insurance system that is designed to pay in while healthy and pay out when sick. They wait until they are sick or of higher age bracket to get sick and then get insurance expecting to just be paid out on rather then having to pay in.

Of course if we had a socialized system which means hospitals and staff along with a social payment system it would be different because the government can regulate costs inside public hospitals which would be the only ones eligible for social payment... from doctors wage to admin costs, to nurses wages. People say doctors won't do it.... have a contract for paying part of their tuition where after they are oblidged to say 2 days a week 8-10 hours a day working in the public hospital for say 5-10 years.

Simply put whats killing the budget is healthcare. We cannot have a private system on a public payment system. We chose the private system which should mean if you don't have insurance and you don't have the cash or collateral... tough beans. Legal and illegal alike.

Banned

I feel in good company

Well I received an email today from Hispanically Speaking News. Seems they don't like my comments because they are in opposition to what they are printing in their articles. So I guess I can be considered in the majority since they want amnisty and Dream Acts. I sent them a letter to tell them that its their obligation to print and also accept views on both sides which they currently don't want. They want to raise the Latino hopes by making it sound like they are the majority and that if they cry enough that the Feds are gonna cave in to their demands and grant Amnisty to all illegals. Its a shame that a trash rag like that is connected to MSNBC. Makes ya wonder!!!!

Re: I feel in good company

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Well I received an email today from Hispanically Speaking News. Seems they don't like my comments because they are in opposition to what they are printing in their articles. So I guess I can be considered in the majority since they want amnisty and Dream Acts. I sent them a letter to tell them that its their obligation to print and also accept views on both sides which they currently don't want. They want to raise the Latino hopes by making it sound like they are the majority and that if they cry enough that the Feds are gonna cave in to their demands and grant Amnisty to all illegals. Its a shame that a trash rag like that is connected to MSNBC. Makes ya wonder!!!!
    I guess that I'll be receiving one of those letters too. I read several opposing comment on that site.
    Some were telling them to quit their bitching and "get over it."
    ------------------------

Banned

Re to Mkfarnam

Yeah I guess they want it done their way and they don't want to have opposition. I bet if we wrote an article and they published it that they would let every person who has an opposite view post in great detail. Did you read the article about them complaining that the Latino community did not get any government dollar in a handout? Talk about being one sided and so slanted it makes the titanic look like its still smooth sailing.

Re: Re to Mkfarnam

Yeah I guess they want it done their way and they don't want to have opposition. I bet if we wrote an article and they published it that they would let every person who has an opposite view post in great detail. Did you read the article about them complaining that the Latino community did not get any government dollar in a handout? Talk about being one sided and so slanted it makes the titanic look like its still smooth sailing.
    Yes, I read that.

If they feel that we owe them now, just imagine if they were legalized. (after hell freezes over)
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    Just tiring seeing the nonsense calling us racist.
    Perhaps we should remind them that Mexicans can look like Northern Europeans, Southern Europeans, or Native Americans

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    The facts are out there and easily available yet noone dares talk about that. Noone dares talk about the truth that the US's legal immigration every year is more then the next 3 highest countries on the list combined (truth). Noone wants to talk about the real number of illegals, noone wants to talk about the real number of children of illegals even though its easily available.
    Lamar Smith talks about it.

We don't see more in print, because wealthy owners are pushing a strategy which will cause the United States to be run for the convenience of corporate executives. Reporters, who are already anxious about their own jobs, are not exactly eager to rock the boat.
    ************************************************** ******************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

re to Oldglory their website is http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com/
    Some of us started responding to these Pro-DREAMies and they all copped out on us.

You should see some of the excuses they used

http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com/
    ------------------------

The only reason why most "mexicans" hate "white" people and are so one sided and throw the race card at us is because in mexico "white" colored mexicans are the ones that are educated and on television, and work the fancy jobs, and the mexican nationals that come here most tend to be the darker indigenous types that are bitter and jealous because of the way the society is down there. Down in mexico, the poorer population are the darker skinned mexicans, and light skinned mexicans are considered to be more beautiful, more educated,ect.

Notice how mexican presidents and all the other mexican government officials are very light skinned, or watch some telemundo and see how many of the talk show hosts and stars on their television look nothing like the common mexicans we are so used to seeing. It's all just hate fueled by jealousy and bitterness, even on the hispanic news channels the news anchors look very "white". I saw a show on tv about people that go down to mexico for plastic surgery, and all those doctors and surgeons looked white but were mexican..It's best to just not pay attention to their one sided crap, its all fake b.s propoganda for their agendas and they need someone to blame and yell at so they can feel special.

Quote Originally Posted by littleirishgirl
    The only reason why most "mexicans" hate "white" people and are so one sided and throw the race card at us is because in mexico light skinned mexicans are considered to be more beautiful, more educated, etc.
    Yes, Mexico is a highly stratified society: White, Mixed, and Indigenous, but IMO Reconquistas play the race card because no one in our government is willing to tell them to shut up or get out. The race baiters know the situation in Mexico perfectly well. They also know that between Open Borders Repubs and Nose Counting Demos, they have nothing to fear - or at least they didn't have before the Demos were clobbered and some Repubs figured out that there was political hay to be made by championing the cause of jobs for Americans.

There have been a few elected officials who consistently backed pro-American policies. Lamar Smith is one of them. If he follows up on his announced plan to increase the use of E-Verify and worksite enforcement, Americans will begin to become re-employed and will believe that their government is working for them.
    ************************************************** **************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast