Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by littleirishgirl
    The only reason why most "mexicans" hate "white" people and are so one sided and throw the race card at us is because in mexico "white" colored mexicans are the ones that are educated and on television, and work the fancy jobs, and the mexican nationals that come here most tend to be the darker indigenous types that are bitter and jealous because of the way the society is down there. Down in mexico, the poorer population are the darker skinned mexicans, and light skinned mexicans are considered to be more beautiful, more educated,ect.

Notice how mexican presidents and all the other mexican government officials are very light skinned, or watch some telemundo and see how many of the talk show hosts and stars on their television look nothing like the common mexicans we are so used to seeing. It's all just hate fueled by jealousy and bitterness, even on the hispanic news channels the news anchors look very "white". I saw a show on tv about people that go down to mexico for plastic surgery, and all those doctors and surgeons looked white but were mexican..It's best to just not pay attention to their one sided crap, its all fake b.s propoganda for their agendas and they need someone to blame and yell at so they can feel special.
    Yet they march in our streets with the "beloved" flag of a home country that treats them so. Why aren't they protesting in mexico? Could it be that mexico won't put up with their crap?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

hattiecat wrote:

Most illegals giving birth in the US receive regular, non emergency prenatal care at taxpayer funded health departments, long before they give birth to their citizen anchor babies. If these people were reported and deported when they presented for this care, we would not have the anchor baby situation as it exists today.
    This is a good point hattiecat. If the government was serious about enforcing our laws the pregnant illegls would be deported as soon as they showed up for the freebie and before they produced another welfare baby, instead of being given prenatal care for months and the kid receiving welfare for 18 years,
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

having special news based on race is racist. if we came out with white news, imagine the uproar. i don't think news should be based on race. they need to look up the definition before pointing fingers.

Another thing that news media ignores is that many U.S. born Hispanics are against illegal immigration and don't share the same culture as dirty illegals do. I have looked at the Hispanically News site and I find a lot of their articles insulting to American Hispanics like myself who are against illegal immigration and who don't play the race card.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Another thing that news media ignores is that many U.S. born Hispanics are against illegal immigration and don't share the same culture as dirty illegals do. I have looked at the Hispanically News site and I find a lot of their articles insulting to American Hispanics like myself who are against illegal immigration and who don't play the race card.
    Well said , browneyes106.

I grew up in an Anglo and AmericanHispanic, blended, culture and none of my friends or family ever had much to do with illegal Hispanics from a different culture.
    It bothers me when the politicians and the media try to lump all American Hispanics and illegal Hispanics together.

There are a lot of illegals in this country and they come from all over the world and they need to go home. JMO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DJ
    I grew up in an Anglo and AmericanHispanic, blended, culture and none of my friends or family ever had much to do with illegal Hispanics from a different culture.
    It bothers me when the politicians and the media try to lump all American Hispanics and illegal Hispanics together.

There are a lot of illegals in this country and they come from all over the world and they need to go home.

I'm wondering if Hispanic citizens like you couldn't create your own website that could be a forum to the truth. That would be so terrific!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123