Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanics Put Before Others for Citizenship

I have learned yesterday that Hispanics are being processed for citizenship before others. They are taking 3 to 4 months to get called for an interview and citizenship test while others who applied before them are being put on hold. Being in Miami we hear about who got their citizenship.

I know a Canadian who put their citizenship papers in in November of 2006 and was told they are processing papers from Octobe 2006 and Hispanics that put their application in in December 2006 have got interview dates and citizenship tests in June. Other non Hispanics are in the same situation. Now I understand why the push for Hispanics to get citizenship. It was so they can jump ahead of others so they can vote. That is why they also want to push this amnesty through.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is illegal!!!! Anyone who knows of this should send a note to senators and representatives and ask that it be answered. Also send a note to the aCLU as well as the consular from their home country.

I am notifying my senators about this. The husband has residency and applied for citizenship, the wife is on a visa that is expiring in September and they have a 20 year old daughter. If he doesn't get his citizenship soon the daughter will not be able to be sponsored once 21 years of age. This is totally unacceptable and the sad part is no newspaper in South Florida would even cover the story due to the fact they are Canadian.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've heard other green card holders say they process way more
    visas for family members per month for Mexicans than for other
    countries. Apparently, there is a web site where you can see it
    happening on a month-by-month basis. Following the votes I guess.

If this is true than something should be done about it immediately!!!
    That is discrimination pure and simple and should be be happening.
    The media should be informed about this also! Lou Dobbs would
    probably put something like this on his show and so would others.
    All the people from other countries that waited for so long should be
    protesting and let America know how they are being discriminated
    against!!!

Debby: I spoke to other people who have family members from other countries and they told me the same. It is possibly because immigration prefer bilingual people and those people tend to look out for their own. I sent many emails out on this. I emailed Tancredo as I need someone who would do something that does not rely on Hispanic votes. How can I ask Senator Mel Martinez if he is for amnesty. To me all immigration cases should be handled in the order they came in and using numbers where the name is known only when the person signs on that case. Once they sign on a case it can't be changed or put aside but must be completed.

That's disgusting. I work with post-docs who come over to Boston to study for a year or two, and it takes a LONG, LONG time to get a visa, with lots of paperwork, interviews, MONEY. If we want to get something done quickly, we pay an extra $1000, and then, suddenly, we get the visa for the person.

I'll bet these people are NOT paying $1000 to have their paperwork expedited!!

My green card friend who showed me the sight is out of the country.
    When he gets back I will get the link. It's somewhere on the DHS/INS
    page.

This one Rockfish?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Yes, thanks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast