Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From what I read both Border Patrol and USCIS offices but I am going to check and see if the person who stated that gave me a link or not.

Also problems like this is what caused alot of illegal immigration problems. Someone posted a page where the wife's visa ran out and her husbands did not. She stayed behind with her husband, got caught, was deported to Britian and was banned from coming here for 10 years. Also if they really are processing Hispanics quicker so they can vote then that is why they are rehashing the immigration bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ginger-snaps
    SwatChick is takling about USCIS offices. I've called there 2x so far to complain about my dad's paperwork taking forever and a day to be processed while hispanics get their papers done faster. The man I got on the 2nd call I made barely spoke english, and held a conversation with me like a 5 year old would...
    Yeah, I think I talked to the same guy one time... It really explains it to me when I realize you are the daughter whom SwatChick is referring to. Have they told you exactly what is the holdup of your father´s naturalization paperwork?

...No I can't not be sponsored by my dad after I turn 21. I looked it up on numerous websites, and phoned about 30 lawyers in my area.
    Including the USCIS website? You are being told wrong unless your case is really unusual (like his stepdaughter adopted after a cut-off date or not officially adopted). My sympathies, but as we have both found out the legal immigration and naturalization process takes a long time and is very burdensome (quirky too, some would say it needs reform...).

You are on some other valid visa at this point? What happens if you turn 21 before your father gains his U.S. citizenship? How is your mother on a visa that expires in September (normally he could have filed an I-130 for her)? And when her visa expires what will she do?

If SwatChick is able to get that lawyer to look into his case quickly it would be great. It´s time to get your Senators (only those in Florida can help) involved if you haven´t already. They can get the answers that are actually valid for your father´s naturalization.

IBMMuseum -> Becuase those groups don't know how to be quiet for any length of time and the only way to make them quiet is to give them what they want. So people catter to them so they go away. Plus if this 90% of hispanics working for the government in the immigration field is true, then what do you expect?
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    From what I read both Border Patrol and USCIS offices but I am going to check and see if the person who stated that gave me a link or not.
    Yes, the Border Patrol agents for the Southwest in particular are strongly Hispanic. But they aren´t the ones (slowly) processing the USCIS forms. USCIS offices can vary by the location, but nationally I´d be willing to bet they represent about the same percentages as seen nationally in the general population.

....Also problems like this is what caused alot of illegal immigration problems. Someone posted a page where the wife's visa ran out and her husbands did not. She stayed behind with her husband, got caught, was deported to Britian and was banned from coming here for 10 years.
    Sure, plus legal immigration taking years to give a bad example of punishing the people following the rules. Being apart from my wife and stepchildren for a year and a half was hard, but I am proud to say we were able to do everything legally (and nobody helped!). The legal immigration process also did a very poor job in its acceptance of my wife for her adopted country (in effect "Stay the H*ll OUT until we say so, who cares if your husband is deploying soon?!").

...Also if they really are processing Hispanics quicker so they can vote then that is why they are rehashing the immigration bill.
    I sure wish I knew the inside track you guys are talking about. It could have saved me months of time and bitterness I have gone through. Yes, my wife is Hispanic.

Legal is ILLEGAL

Becuase those groups don't know how to be quiet for any length of time and the only way to make them quiet is to give them what they want. So people catter to them so they go away. Plus if this 90% of hispanics working for the government in the immigration field is true, then what do you expect?
    You should have heard the noise I made! Maybe it was the other volume of calls going to my Senator´s office, but my first response for requested help said how hard he was on *illegal* immigration! I never felt catered to, on the other hand, practically felt ignored (so I can empathize very well with you).

At every point it was known from the immigration paperwork that my wife was Hispanic. I´m just not following (empathy aside) exactly what is being said here. People are talking about expedite fees not being paid that don´t even apply. Single cases (mine in stark contrast) being used that even the legal immigration and naturalization process is corrupt to somehow smooth the way solely for Hispanic applicants (and Hispanic-oriented groups somehow able to sponsor foreign applicants that other ethnic group organizations can´t do).

A portion of another thread (http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=#372984) even suggests the U.S. Consulate-issued B2 tourist visas are instead being handed out by the Mexican government like chewing gum. So the State Department (running the U.S. Consulates to hand over B2 visas to the Mexican government) is in on it too? Many Border Patrol agents are said to be aware of this, so why is the first I hear of it on an ALIPAC.US forum?

So even the Mexicans on valid B2s maybe didn´t get them properly, so they would be ILLEGAL too! The highly-trained Hispanic LPR in my military unit maybe was helped to gain his residency by La Raza, so he could be illegal also (and getting highly trained for a Mexican gang). Even my wife maybe would have had her immigration petition denied if she had not been Hispanic.

Even if legal, Hispanics could truly be ILLEGAL!!!

Mind you I am not saying anything that hasn´t been suggested on this forum before....

Quote Originally Posted by IBMMuseum
    The legal immigration and naturalization process is very complex. Nonetheless, a site that is "Americans for Legal Immigration" should have forum members at least aware of the basics so they can assist immigrants (of many different nationalities) that doing things the right way.
    Actually, it is a complex process and some of our forum members are not qualified to pass out advice on how to legally emmigrate or immigrate, other than to seek legal assistance.

Secondly, legal immigrants would naturally be seeking the proper admission procedure and legal assistance. They don't need ALIPAC for that. We have members that are legal residents and some that have family members in the immigration/visa process, including myself. I don't hand out detailed advice about such matters and they don’t come to me for it either.

Third, we do offer assistance to legal immigrants via
    ALIPAC Action Panel -- Legal Immigration Resources
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=22

Lastly, we are a Political Action Committee, not an immigraton assistance program.

The ALIPAC Platform:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=14

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I personally feel that the only immigration reform we need is to deal with immigration issues for those going about it legally. The waiting times for those going for either residency or citizenship must be reduced. They need to get caught up. The curent process only makes more people here become illegal. In the case mentioned above it would be easy for the wife whose visa runs out to stay illegally. With the husband a resident and her not working once illegal no one would know unless she was reported to ICE. In South Florida there is alot of that going on. It is not as bad as the Mexicans as in those cases the people have health insurance and are no real burden on the taxpayer but they still are ILLEGAL. The thought of illegals getting amnesty will only make it worse for those playing by the rules because once again they will be the ones put on hold. Help the legals by rewarding them for playing by the rules and not those who broke and are breaking the law.
    I think I will send this to my senators.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234