Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have NEVER seen TIME or ANY of the LIBERAL mainstream media, for that matter, holding FOREIGN leaders ACCOUNTABLE for THEIR people!

This just shows me their afraid and had to elevate to that level of leftwing noise, thats good and they should be afraid.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

You never know what you're going to get from Time. They have put out some pretty thorough exposes on how bad illegal immigration is to this country in the past. Keep in mind this is an "opinion piece" by a contributor, not the magazine's own editorial.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Huckabee, who is making gains among working-class conservatives, came to the same conclusion. "There's a lot of underlying [economic] anxiety," he told me. "People are working harder and not getting ahead. There is a disconnect between the insider establishment in the country — and in my party — and the middle class about this. There's a greater divide between the top and bottom than ever before. And worse, people on the bottom are not sure they can get out of the bottom. That's a recipe for real trouble. That's the stuff out of which revolutions are born."
    Darlin', you bet your sorry a$$ they are!

(MOD EDIT)

Buzz off.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    The article's author is Joe Klein. You can send a letter to the editor of TIME at the below link. Have at them, outraged Patriots:

http://www.time.com/time/letters/email_letter.html
    Yeah, Joe Klein is SUPER LIBERAL. I have already decided to stop my subscription as soon as it expires. Too bad for Time, coz I have been a subscriber since 1985. I don't need Time; I HAVE YOU GUYS!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Klein rhymes with SLIME...

'nuff said!

what greater hate is there than to force yourself on your neighbor and call him a racist for not wishing to have you move in with him?

how about this hypothetical" what if the Mexican economy were going great guns and money was to be made there. How many Mexicans, legal AND illegal would be out of here in a flash?... proving that all of this talk about the "noble" immigrant is plain bunk.... it's all about MONEY (picking our pockets) and of course Latino Political Power....

what happened to diversity? nothing but Hispanic-this, Latino-that, Chicano-the-other, Mexican everything.... some diversity... where are the Black leaders on the diversity issue?.... bought off perhaps?
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Huckabee, who is making gains among working-class conservatives, came to the same conclusion. "There's a lot of underlying [economic] anxiety," he told me. "People are working harder and not getting ahead. There is a disconnect between the insider establishment in the country — and in my party — and the middle class about this. There's a greater divide between the top and bottom than ever before. And worse, people on the bottom are not sure they can get out of the bottom. That's a recipe for real trouble. That's the stuff out of which revolutions are born."
    Darlin', you bet your sorry a$$ they are!
    Perhaps a revolution is what our gov't really wants. That would explain the failure to enforce immigration laws and with the tanking of the economy the blame would fall on the people and take the heat off Bush et al Americans are being played. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    Klein rhymes with SLIME...

'nuff said!

what greater hate is there than to force yourself on your neighbor and call him a racist for not wishing to have you move in with him?

how about this hypothetical" what if the Mexican economy were going great guns and money was to be mader there. How many Mexicans, legal AND illegal would be out of here in a flash?... proving that all of this talk about the "noble" immigrant is plain bunk.... it's all about MONEY (picking our pockets) and of course Latino Political Power....

what happened to diversity? nothing but Hispanic-this, Latino-that, Chicano-the-other, Mexican everything.... some diversity... where are the Black leaders on the diversity issue?.... bought off perhaps?
    YOU ARE SOOOOO RIGHT, MDILLON!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

CFR doesn't want its plans derailed. This year has been instrumental on getting people informed and the coming year is very important for them to get back control .... they are stepping up the heat.

Does anybody know the real reason why "Clinton" was gonna get impeached.... look up "chinagate".

All the top candidates are CFR and those who are NOT, are ridiculed and painted as kooks, fringe..

I am glad you all feel heat on their words for Tancredo and Hunter. I am use to it because I have been hearing it for months for my candidate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast