Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gadfly,I am with you all the way.We need to keep the momentum of the shamnasty defeat going!

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I vote for the honest man.
    Hmmm haven't voted in a while, huh?
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    I believe the time has come to give both major parties, as presently constituted, the heave-ho, and vote strictly on the issues. When they brought up this shameful back room deal we called "shamnesty", we choked their fax machines and melted down their phone system. That stunned them; they thought that was our version of "shock and awe". They were wrong. That was only a warning shot!. If we build on our momentum from that, and work like never before to elect candidates based not on party, nor on their issues, but on our issues, when election night 2008 is over, the career politicians will understand the true meaning of "shock and awe", as administered by we, the people, at the polling places across America, because we will have driven many of their chairborne backsides out of their comfy seats, and into political oblivion! That's real "shock and awe" and the end of "politics as usual"! We deserve better and we will get better, when we go to the polls, and demand better!
    Gadfly, wonderful post!! We need to show them what WE want, not us choosing from the bottom of the barrel. We need to keep on top of them like flies on...well, you know what I mean. Anyway, keep educating yourselves and others, and come 2008 Americans will have spoken!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123