Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How about a rider to the bill....

I can hear it now, people will bash me saying this is unrealistic. Whatever.

How about a Congress critter with a little pluck attach a rider to the bill that, using the SAME "woe are they, the poor criminal aliens" language, states that members of congress will step up to the plate and provide a home for these shadowy figures who clearly need a place to stay in their new found homeland? I would love to see Kennedy tripping over some ill-behaved Mexican rug rats in his manor house. Yes, they would find/make loopholes, but it would catch them off guard and make them THINK a little about what they make others endure. How would they publically oppose it? Don't tell us they would be so insensitive, maybe even racist, to not allow these Mestisos into their generous homes!

Can you imagine how quickly the bill would die if that were to work?

Banned
    How about we just deport Congress?

Re: How about a rider to the bill....

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I can hear it now, people will bash me saying this is unrealistic. Whatever.

How about a Congress critter with a little pluck attach a rider to the bill that, using the SAME "woe are they, the poor criminal aliens" language, states that members of congress will step up to the plate and provide a home for these shadowy figures who clearly need a place to stay in their new found homeland? I would love to see Kennedy tripping over some ill-behaved Mexican rug rats in his manor house. Yes, they would find/make loopholes, but it would catch them off guard and make them THINK a little about what they make others endure. How would they publically oppose it? Don't tell us they would be so insensitive, maybe even racist, to not allow these Mestisos into their generous homes!

Can you imagine how quickly the bill would die if that were to work?

I am all for such a thing. In the days of Ellis Island and LEGAL immigration you had to have a sponsor and a job waiting for you. Your sponsor was the one who was responsible for you. I think any citizen who is out in the street marching for amnesty should have to sponsor one and be legally responsible. If they kill someone in a dui the sponsor goes to jail too. Martin Sheen was in LA protesting with them- so I am sure he will want to have a few illegals come live in his home-not including the illegal domestic workers he probobly already has.

Re: How about a rider to the bill....

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    I am all for such a thing. In the days of Ellis Island and LEGAL immigration you had to have a sponsor and a job waiting for you. Your sponsor was the one who was responsible for you. I think any citizen who is out in the street marching for amnesty should have to sponsor one and be legally responsible. If they kill someone in a dui the sponsor goes to jail too. Martin Sheen was in LA protesting with them- so I am sure he will want to have a few illegals come live in his home-not including the illegal domestic workers he probobly already has.
    Yes, I've been favoring that sort of plan myself. What makes me mad is we don't have the people to browbeat the liberal idiots into practicing what they preach because that would shut them up quick!

we can deport the senators 33 at a time every two years.
    their six years terms are staggered this way based on the constitution.