Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We could show up at their offices and claim we were there to do their jobs for them at $2 an hour! lol

W
    LOL!! Americans, doing the jobs their elected officials won't do.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    We need a huge march on Washington. I know people here, and elswhere are working on it. We just need to make sure the numbers are there in full, then it is on.....Imagine, the government and the peope are used to minoritiy organizations, feminists, fringe groups etc marching and demanding to be heard, which they often are. It would be quite ironic indeed if everyday middle-class Americans flooded Washington with a sea of American flags to demand that the government listen to us. We are the people who supposedly don't need these demonstrations. We are the people who supposedly Washington looks after. It would be powerful. We would be saying, "Here we are America, here we are Washington. We are being ignored, yet we are America. We are Americana. We are your Yankee Doodle coming home."
    Sorry for the double post but this is exactly what I was thinking. Remember that sillyness last year where all the Mexicans were going to have a sick out and show us Lazy Americans how our world would come crashing down if they weren't cutting our lawns and serving us fast food?
    Just imagine the REAL impact we could have?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    LOL!! Americans, doing the jobs their elected officials won't do.

Now that is seriously funny.....

I know! We can call them the "Minute Men"!

Sorry for the double post but this is exactly what I was thinking. Remember that sillyness last year where all the Mexicans were going to have a sick out and show us Lazy Americans how our world would come crashing down if they weren't cutting our lawns and serving us fast food?
    Yes. That sick feeling that middle-America had by watching a bunch of invaders flying the red, white, and green in our faces would be turned completely around. The American people would feel real inspiration. That their voices are being yelled to the halls of congress. That Americans are taking our nation back. When this happens, I will be there, and I hope to see you there
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

Yes. That sick feeling that middle-America had by watching a bunch of invaders flying the red, white, and green in our faces would be turned completely around. The American people would feel real inspiration. That their voices are being yelled to the halls of congress. That Americans are taking our nation back. When this happens, I will be there, and I hope to see you there
    Ok so when is the day?

Ok so when is the day?
    I'll let William take this one

See you at the signing!!

Hey Bearflag,

I think there must be a blackout of all news about Tancredo.
    We are not getting any info on him here at all.
    It is like he doesn't exist!
    Can you tell me what he has been doing?
    Is he on the campaign trail? Is he committed fully to running?
    I am keeping my fingers crossed for him!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Hey Bearflag,

I think there must be a blackout of all news about Tancredo.
    We are not getting any info on him here at all.
    It is like he doesn't exist!
    Can you tell me what he has been doing?
    Is he on the campaign trail? Is he committed fully to running?
    I am keeping my fingers crossed for him!
    Last I saw of him was on Glenn Beck's show. Glenn seemed to be alluding to exactly what you said. Refering to how Tom was going to get out his message. This right after he said that he would love to discuss immigration on his radio show with Tom. My guess is that Glenn wants to be Tom's out-let to the American people. I hope so. Tom has his sites on Iowa, where he says immigration is driving the debate. He overcame the first hurrdle of raising $1 million in grass-roots money--party due to the great people right here

See you at the signing!!

Okay, good just checking.
    I was a bit worried but maybe he is just hanging back right now and pacing himself. I really have a gut feeling about this guy. There is just such a fury out there that is mostly unheard and I think he is going to make great leaps in the polls soon, after all there are two voters for him right in my home and no one has asked me who I am voting for. On all the sites I visit I see his supporters every where!

Anyway, sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread, just wanted to ask.

Dagmar, I would remove the word "Possible" from your list.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast