Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HOW CAN I STOP ILLEGALS FROM WORKING HERE

Tomorrow the company I work for in NC is going to knowingly hire 5 illegal immigrants. The reason I know they are illegal is because of the forged documents that I am well aware of. The boss said do it, and when we get caught we'll deal with it. On top of that the owner told the plant manager, everyones getting a paycut and if nobody likes it they can leave. Why did he say that, because he's got 5 replacement illegals that will work for a lot less money!!!

What can I do to make sure they "GET CAUGHT". I'm tired of illegals coming here and taking our jobs. I know first hand what they do, I've been married to one and I got out and canceled his green card papers before he could say please don't.

In this economy, illegals REALLY do take American jobs! I'm tired of it! I'm tired of lying politicians who no longer represent the needs of AMERICANS! They forget that illegals have rights in their own country not ours!! Illegals need to stop taking our resources, we must put our collective feet down and force this issue!

Can somebody help me do my civic duty?

April

Re: HOW CAN I STOP ILLEGALS FROM WORKING HERE

Quote Originally Posted by illegalsgetout
    Tomorrow the company I work for in NC is going to knowingly hire 5 illegal immigrants. The reason I know they are illegal is because of the forged documents that I am well aware of. The boss said do it, and when we get caught we'll deal with it. On top of that the owner told the plant manager, everyones getting a paycut and if nobody likes it they can leave. Why did he say that, because he's got 5 replacement illegals that will work for a lot less money!!!

What can I do to make sure they "GET CAUGHT". I'm tired of illegals coming here and taking our jobs. I know first hand what they do, I've been married to one and I got out and canceled his green card papers before he could say please don't.

In this economy, illegals REALLY do take American jobs! I'm tired of it! I'm tired of lying politicians who no longer represent the needs of AMERICANS! They forget that illegals have rights in their own country not ours!! Illegals need to stop taking our resources, we must put our collective feet down and force this issue!

Can somebody help me do my civic duty?
    You might consider an anonymous letter to the editor in the local paper naming the company. Just make sure you have your facts together. Public shame can be a powerful tool, especially if you are in the right.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

That is a good question. Can you call ICE. Call the state attorney general and ask where you can report this.

I don't think you will get much help from any branch of the government, but if you can make some calls and search the internet during breaks, lunch and after work I am sure you can find something. I would even try the sherriff's office.

I would definatly do something, because they could easily get your job at some time.

The odd thing is that you could loose your job by not doing anything, and you could loose your job by reporting it also. I would choose to fight it anonymously first, then if the problem persists or escalates I would join forces with other employees that see the threat also.

Good luck.

Welcome aboard Illegals get out!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad that you have joined in the fight to save our country.

You are doing the right thing. Saving your job and saving your country, It is all connected. I am glad that you have joined the patriotic movement and are standing out against the invasion.

You said it best ILLEGALS GET OUT!!!!!

One other thing, I would not make it easy for the illegals to work at your place of imployment. I would not help them in any way.

Suggestion: If you are supervising them get them to screw-up and have them make mistakes. They have language problems, and don't understand your directions. Let your employer see how this can cause problems and cost them money. This route would be more effective if others participated in their demise.

WHY did you marry one in the first place?

May be crude but I've got no sympathy for you. You apparently knew you were marrying an illegal and went ahead and did it. Then when things didn't work out, you cry "wolf"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    USAFVeteran, mainly this poster is talking about the job situation, which is not her (?) doing.

I would certainly call ICE, tell then why you believe this to be true, or know it to be true, and ask for anonymity.

It is true, you could lose the job either way. It is a sad fact of our system right now, rigged against Americans, pardon the expression, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Do what is right, you will be able to live with yourself and know you did what was right for us all in the long run, even if the outcome could be tough temporarily.

Stick with us all and help fight, we are glad you came in and hope you stay.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    USAFVeteran, mainly this poster is talking about the job situation, which is not her (?) doing.

I would certainly call ICE, tell then why you believe this to be true, or know it to be true, and ask for anonymity.

It is true, you could lose the job either way. It is a sad fact of our system right now, rigged against Americans, pardon the expression, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Do what is right, you will be able to live with yourself and know you did what was right for us all in the long run, even if the outcome could be tough temporarily.

Stick with us all and help fight, we are glad you came in and hope you stay.
    I know, but her note just irritated me because at first, she condones illegality and now she complains about it. Let's be consistent here!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast