Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Usafvetran, I don't understand your post. What makes you think the writer is a woman, and what makes you think they married an Illegal alien?

Your post dosn't make any sense.

If you don't mind could you please clarify yourself.

In her own words:

" I've been married to one and I got out and canceled his green card papers before he could say please don't."

Banned
    Yep she did . Put this site on speed dial and welcome .
    http://www.reportillegals.com/
    And enjoy .....
    Hello, I Love You, Won't You Tell Me Your Name: Inside the Green Card Marriage Phenomenon

Good post AirDale.

Thanks

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    USAF, I can understand the questioning of why marry someone who was here illegally in the first place, however this poster admitted she dropped him like a hot potato before he could get citizenship thorugh her (maybe she saw through his ruse to use her?).

I can at least applaud her for doing that instead of letting it go through, which I have seen before via people I knew (their daughters usually "I can't do that, he is the father of my baby"......even when they find out he already had a wife in another nation, or was cheating on her).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know, it just seems to me she's like a spurned lover out for revenge.

In an unrelated but somewhat similar situation, many GI's (American military single guys) get married to some cheap bar girl who is out for a Green Card only. Their middle leg does all the talking. Confuse sex with love. Despicable! Then they end up sponsoring mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, etc, etc, etc, and they overwhelm the military medical system as military dependents which in turn reduces MY opportunity for medical care which I am entitled to because I served my country proudly for over 20 years. I have no problem whatsoever with active duty military and their IMMEDIATE family members receiving priority care (i.e. their spouse and THEIR OWN children) but other than that, hell no!

USAFVeteran wrote:

I know, it just seems to me she's like a spurned lover out for revenge.

Reply:

She sounds more to me like someone who works to earn her living honestly who also is about to receive a decrease in wages after being threatened that if she - or anyone else - protests they will be replaced by illegal foreign workers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doesn't explain why she broke the laws by marrying an illegal in the first place.

Banned
    All that is beside the point now . I would like to hear more from llegalsgetout . Just what is the name of the business and is she taking any action . I hope she is .
    llegalsgetout are you still with us ? You need to report this illegal activity .
    Just be sure to keep the personal stuff to your self . For obvious reasons .
    If you need help reporting the company post again with the company name and town in NC . We need your help too .
    Please give more information and lets go after the employer .
    Sometimes there are consequences , sometimes not . But it is Always our duty as proud Americans to do the Right thing .
    The hiring of Illegal Aliens at Your place of employment adversly affects you , me , our community , and our Country .
    Tak Action and keep us informed . Please .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast