Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK I finished my rant. Let's work on getting rid of the illegals

illegalsgetout seems to have disappeared.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Yep she did . Put this site on speed dial and welcome .
    http://www.reportillegals.com/
    And enjoy .....
    Hello, I Love You, Won't You Tell Me Your Name: Inside the Green Card Marriage Phenomenon
    Thank you airdale for this website. My daughter and son in law works for a company in Tremble County Kentucky. They are working at a power plant there and they have hired so many Mexicans that my daughter is actually afraid of them. She can't prove they are illegals, but with that many working there. you have to assume that most aren't legal. They have to park in a huge parking lot and when they leave at night, there are so many mexicans, they crowd every one else out and won't let them out of the parking lot until all of then are out. She has been hit twice by mexicans, while walking to her car, with their car. They haven't hurt her thank goodness, but they have ran into her twice in the leg with their car. She said they just laugh and sit there. There are so many that she and every one else is afarid to say any thing. Actually, they are terrified of them. Also, she hates to raise to much hell about them because she has a really good job, with a promise to continue to the next site in 2010 and hates to jeopardize that chance. I have sent her the website and know she will use it. Thank you again. I tried contacting ICE, but I didn't have all the information I really needed.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierLady
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Yep she did . Put this site on speed dial and welcome .
    http://www.reportillegals.com/
    And enjoy .....
    Hello, I Love You, Won't You Tell Me Your Name: Inside the Green Card Marriage Phenomenon
    Thank you airdale for this website. My daughter and son in law works for a company in Tremble County Kentucky. They are working at a power plant there and they have hired so many Mexicans that my daughter is actually afraid of them. She can't prove they are illegals, but with that many working there. you have to assume that most aren't legal. They have to park in a huge parking lot and when they leave at night, there are so many mexicans, they crowd every one else out and won't let them out of the parking lot until all of then are out. She has been hit twice by mexicans, while walking to her car, with their car. They haven't hurt her thank goodness, but they have ran into her twice in the leg with their car. She said they just laugh and sit there. There are so many that she and every one else is afarid to say any thing. Actually, they are terrified of them. Also, she hates to raise to much hell about them because she has a really good job, with a promise to continue to the next site in 2010 and hates to jeopardize that chance. I have sent her the website and know she will use it. Thank you again. I tried contacting ICE, but I didn't have all the information I really needed.
    Best of luck to you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123