Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok, I want to eMail Dobbs and the other talk shows.
    Can anyone provide thier eMails all in one post so all we have to do is copy? Sorry Im so lazy.
    Once I have all thier eMails, I will put them in addresses so I will have them always. I have a feeling I will be needing them in the near future more and more!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Baldwin and Barr have no more chance then Ron Paul did. All voting for them will do is hand the country over to Hussein.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Baldwin and Barr have no more chance then Ron Paul did. All voting for them will do is hand the country over to Hussein.
    You seem to find it necessary to say this everytime a thread is started about a candidate who is not a front runner.

So your going to hand your vote to McLame? You must be ok with the pandering/Amnesty/broken promises. Its time to start thinking outside the box. By the way, Ron Paul had a massive following, even here in liberal CA. His supporters were everywhere.

Baldwin may not have a snowballs chance-but Im voting for him because I feel he's the best man for the job. I cannot / will not hold my nose and vote for McCain. Im voting for a man who I feel will do the most good and not for one who will do the least damage. That line of thinking has got to stop.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Put this on another discussion board (Other Groups News)

2008 State Convention
    July 26, 2008
    With having ballot access for the first time, there has never been a better time for a third
    party candidate to become elected in the state of Illinois. Benjamin Franklin said, “The
    definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and yet, expecting different
    results.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Here's you go - the best with out a near second - Chuck Bladwin

http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... z2008.html
    After looking at that link I would say that Roy Beck is supporting Chuck Baldwin.

I have written Lou Dobb's to have them of the show, maybe if more wrote we can get them on.

Below is Lou Dobb's feedback form
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

Also wrote Glenn Beck: me@glennbeck.com

Quote Originally Posted by usaave
    I have written Lou Dobb's to have them of the show, maybe if more wrote we can get them on.

Below is Lou Dobb's feedback form
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

Also wrote Glenn Beck: me@glennbeck.com
    DONE! Thanks for posting that!

Here is a related thread I posted earlier today. It's an 800+ list of media eMail addresses. Just compose a short and sweet eMail asking for Dr. Baldwin to get some air time. It's all cut and paste, takes about 10 minutes.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=123642

Chuck Baldwin going for third, maybe?

He needs to get to the masses of people.

I don't want to vote for either Obama or McCain.

Could we set up a ballot voting on ALIPAC, showing the front runners for president? Which would let us vote and get information on each front runner would be great.

There is Obama, McCain, Barr, Baldwin, and ....

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Here is a related thread I posted earlier today. It's an 800+ list of media eMail addresses. Just compose a short and sweet eMail asking for Dr. Baldwin to get some air time. It's all cut and paste, takes about 10 minutes.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=123642
    Has anyone else had a chance to eMail Dobbs and the others on the complied media list I posted? I have not got any feedback what so ever from anyone saying they eMailed them so hard to tell. Anyone out there willing to help?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast