Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Can We Get Baldwin Elected? ( If Dobbs Doesn't Run)

I've been leaving Baldwin's name and site on various posts, but I know that isn't enough. Any ideas we can all get behind? We have to get this guy elected.

Not to be an uneducated goof, but who is Baldwin? What are his qualifications and what are his stances on the important issues? I've been out of the loop for about 5 months (since a disabling car accident in February).

Please provide whatever links and info you have. I'm willing to give him a shot. It's not like there's any real candidate running.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    Not to be an uneducated goof, but who is Baldwin? What are his qualifications and what are his stances on the important issues? I've been out of the loop for about 5 months (since a disabling car accident in February).

Please provide whatever links and info you have. I'm willing to give him a shot. It's not like there's any real candidate running.
    You are not an uneducated goof. Very few know who he is, that's a big problem. There are other recent posts about about him on ALIPAC, but here is a link. You'll love this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 84455A1A45

Sea turtle

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/immi ... cain-obama

Go here. It'll tell you a lot.

Here's you go - the best with out a near second - Chuck Bladwin

http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... z2008.html

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    Sea turtle

I havebeen reading about the "top" candidates. Neither deserves my vote. I am still trying to figure out how one of the lowest rated GOP contenders managed to get everyone else to drop out of the race???

Thanks for that link. I am just getting back on my feet after my leg was shattered and half my ankle disintegrated. I can't walk much or very well, but I can get around enough to start inciting more protests.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    Sea turtle

I havebeen reading about the "top" candidates. Neither deserves my vote. I am still trying to figure out how one of the lowest rated GOP contenders managed to get everyone else to drop out of the race???

Thanks for that link. I am just getting back on my feet after my leg was shattered and half my ankle disintegrated. I can't walk much or very well, but I can get around enough to start inciting more protests.
    Check where Barr stands at Numbers USA - not that great. There's only one choice out there.

Lets start asking Lou Dobbs and Glen beck, and ORiely factor to get him on their shows. I have already e mailed them, can anyone else join me in this???

I hope so.

This is for AMERICA, the other two knuckleheads are looking to distory this COUNTRY.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I'm afraid what we are going to see is such a fear that Obama will get elected, that most will flock to McCain. Either way we are in deep *)&)(&*) .

It appears as though the news media wishes to censor Baldwin in the same manner in which they censored Ron Paul. So Baldwin must be a great candidate !!

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Lets start asking Lou Dobbs and Glen beck, and ORiely factor to get him on their shows. I have already e mailed them, can anyone else join me in this???

I hope so.

This is for AMERICA, the other two knuckleheads are looking to distory this COUNTRY.

KOOBSTER
    That's a good idea. Out of desperation, I've written a few people like the Blue Dogs and Ross Perot. will it do any good, who knows? I almost feel like a crazy person. Getting his name out there is hard without the media, but not impossible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast