Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'll send some emails out. It beginning to look like Baldwin is our only choice at this point.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I'll send some emails out. It beginning to look like Baldwin is our only choice at this point.
    Thanks TinyBob!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Baldwin and Barr have no more chance then Ron Paul did. All voting for them will do is hand the country over to Hussein.

You seem to not like Chuck Baldwin. What you going to vote for juan mcshame or obamama? Open borders, Americans losing rights?
    Why dont you check out Chuck Baldwin?
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Constitution Party of Illinois News

Dear Constitutionalists,

This past weekend, the Ron Paul sponsored the Revolution March held in Washington D.C. Chuck Baldwin was invited to speak and spoke just before Ron Paul. The pictures below are from that rally.

The Chuck Baldwin for President Campaign has a 48-hour push for donations. As you may recall, while running for president, Congressman Ron Paul shocked every one with the amount of money that he raised in a short period of time through the internet.

With the political climate that we have here in the United States , Chuck Baldwin could very well win the race for President. With your help we can!

Don't forget that on July 26th, we will be holding the Constitution Party of Illinois State Convention and Darrell Castle, Chuck Baldwin's running mate for Vice-President will be our guest speaker. Chad Koppie, a candidate to run against U.S. Senator Dick Durban will also be there, as well as many other Constitutionalists. You won't want to miss this opportunity to check out a viable alternative to what the Republicans and Democrats are offering us as options. Go to http://www.ConstitutionPartyIL.com for more details.

Randall C. Stufflebeam
    Chairman, Constitution Party of Illinois

www.ConstitutionPartyIL.com

Chairman-CPIL@cp-il.com

"I don't want you to be discouraged... I don't want you to give up...

We will prevail! With God's help, we will win!"

These were just a few of the rousing words Chuck Baldwin delivered to a crowd of nearly 10,000 people this weekend in front of the Capital in Washington DC .

For the past 2 months, Chuck Baldwin has delivered a message of hope and a campaign for victory to thousands of American voters.

Help us bring this campaign to millions more!
    We are making an exciting push to raise $50,000 in the next 48 hours! Your support is critical at this point in the race! Please go to our secure website at www.Baldwin2008.com and donate $20. Donors of $50 or more will receive a free yard sign and bumper sticker.

SicNTiredInSoCal

To the contrary. The thought of McShame being elected president makes me want to puke! And the emails I sent the national GOP, Pa GOP and also to McShame today, were pretty specific! I send emails every couple of days, and they are not nice.

The thought of Hussein being elected president makes me equally ill.

And worst of all, the thought that another candidate doesn't stand a snowballs chance of winning.

By the way, according to most of the major talk shows, their "info" is that Romney is the pretty clear choice of VP for McShame, and the domestic side would be turned over to him, with McShame handing the war and foreign policy.

NOT EVEN TOGETHER WITH 10 ROMNEYS I'LL VOTE FOR MC SHAMNESTY

By the way, according to most of the major talk shows, their "info" is that Romney is the pretty clear choice of VP for McShame, and the domestic side would be turned over to him, with McShame handing the war and foreign policy.
    In what way? The VP has no power whatsoever. Unless there is a tie in the Senate......... or perhaps Dick Cheney II.

Well, maybe I can lean this way so long as we make a full commitment to get McCain impeached right after he is sworn in....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

SicNTiredInSoCal

To the contrary. The thought of McShame being elected president makes me want to puke! And the emails I sent the national GOP, Pa GOP and also to McShame today, were pretty specific! I send emails every couple of days, and they are not nice.

The thought of Hussein being elected president makes me equally ill.

And worst of all, the thought that another candidate doesn't stand a snowballs chance of winning.

CJ, Believe me, I understand your line of thought. But I can't vote for a pres based on who he picks for vice. I found a Chuck Baldwin Message board while doing a search and asked for advice on how to answer people wanting to hold thier nose and vote for McCain. The link below are some of the responses I got:
    http://www.chuckbaldwinforum.com/how-do ... ml#pid2424

I doubt I will change many minds this election. Maybe in another 4 years, this mentality of only TWO choices will change, but from this day forward, I will vote for who I WANT to vote for. Thats the way it should be.

Below is one of my favorites:
    RE: How Do I Respond?

"The only truly wasted vote is the vote for the lesser of two evils."

"A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil."

"A vote of conscience is never wasted."

These slogans have appeared on various Prohibition Party literature for over a hundred years. Not that it has done them a whole lot of good but they still ring true.

Believe me, we here at ALIPAC are a pretty good indicator as to how most of the rest of the Patriots in the country feels. We are VERY unhappy with the two front runners, frustrated, scared for our country, and above all- angry at the BS that is constantly shoved down our throats. I can't go for that anymore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123