Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    The Matricula Consular card issued by the Mexican consulate is for resident address (residency) only. It does not establish citizenship or legal status. This is not a big deal because the individual must still establish legal status prior to being issued a NC driver's license.

This worries me more:

n order to apply for the first time issuance of a North Carolina Learner Permit or Driver License you will need to gather documents from the following categories
    What about the illegals that already have NC driver's licenses in their possession? I had a conversation with a DMV processor at the Fuqauy-Varina, NC, DMV recently when I renewed my license. He said that, effective July 1st, everyone applying for a driver's license would be required to meet the requirements of Real ID. I ASSUMED "everyone" also included renewals. It wasn't but a couple years ago that NC was handing driver's licenses out to illegals like candy. Personally, I'd like to know where the NC DMV stands on renewals. Will renewals also be required to provide proof of legal status?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Apparently nothing is required for renewals. You just have to turn in your old card. So, yes, I believe illegals will be able to get them. And it's probably the same in most states. So much for Real ID being only for US citizens.

License Renewal / Replacement

Your license will be issued for a period of 5 or 8 years depending on your age. Ages 18 through 53 will be issued for 8 years. Ages 54 and older will be issued for 5 years. The cost of your license and any endorsements will be computed based on the yearly charge.
    Renewal:

Before your license expires, the DMV will mail you a reminder card explaining the number of years it will be valid. The reminder card is not required in order to renew. If DMV does not have your social security number on file, you must present your social security card at the time of issuance. If you are not eligible for a social security card, you must present documentation issued by the US Government indicating legal presence. If you do not have your current or expired license at renewal, you will be required to show the examiner two documents of identification. See the below link for more specific documentation and requirements information.

http://www.ncdot.org/dmv/driver_service ... newal.html

Can they register to vote in your state using "motor voter" at the DMV?

Here is an article to scare you.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/LegalI ... #_ftnref28

You'll see that even some of the 911 terrorists were registered to vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks for posting that article gogo!
    I wish there was a e-mail addy to contact the author though.

He mentioned that Sam Reed, the Secretary of State for Washington State, asked for CIS help. However, I did not see where the gubnatorial issue Washington State had in 2004 was brought up. Who really knows who won that election between Gregoire and Rossi? At least 3 recounts, a court hearing, and what, a winning margin for Gregoire of approximately 300 votes??
    And Washington DOES have the moter-voter law. And yes, illegals are registered to vote. I will try to attach an article and the link.
    SEATTLE TIMES SOFT ON ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS
    PART 2

By Lynn Stuter

April 22, 2008

NewsWithViews.com

ST: With all the American families now suffering from loss of jobs, homes, and ability to meet even minimal needs; with the American economy rapidly disintegrating, Mr Kennard chooses to help people who are illegal alien criminals; have violated United States law and God’s law; have no remorse for having done so, will do so again given the opportunity; and contribute little to nothing to American society but filch everything they can, believing it their right to do so.

April 22, 2008

In Part I, the cost of illegal aliens, the increase in criminal activity, disease, and costs to taxpayers for social services provided was examined. In Part II, we will look more closely at Ana Reyes.

At the time of the writing of Part I, the Seattle Times had done a three part series on the “sad sagaâ€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12