Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Right on, Gearhead, THANKS! This really chapped my arse! Being screwed with my money!!! NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION! Shelby and Sessions will be getting an earful tomorrow!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Taxed to promote your own genocide....... wonderful.

pa

Well, I'll be damned!

My two vote roaches voted yes for this.

Pimpin' and Panderin'...

Did anyone ever find the list of the members of the HOUSE that voted for or against??? I just want to see how Coble voted before I contact him. This is yet another example of these MASSIVE bills that start out as one thing and end up getting stuff thrown in at the last minute that NOBODY has time to read. That is something that needs to be STOPPED. I'm SURE that's what happened with this bill because you KNOW Tancredo wouldn't have voted for that.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

What a pathetic bunch of idiots! I live in Maryland, where the biggest of the idiots RULE. I cant believe that a garbage racist group like LaRaza would get dime from any decent member of congress. Why not just say YEA to the KKK and give them a few million bucks too while they are at it! After all, they need help with housing, counseling, health, and 'violence prevention' too.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Or the Black Panthers or Brown Berets or some other VIOLENT group?? La Raza INCITES violence.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    ....... This is yet another example of these MASSIVE bills that start out as one thing and end up getting stuff thrown in at the last minute that NOBODY has time to read. That is something that needs to be STOPPED. I'm SURE that's what happened with this bill because you KNOW Tancredo wouldn't have voted for that.
    I have a tendency to agree with this. In the end, it probably doesn't matter much at this point who voted for or against the final bill because they can all say we didn't know that was in the bill -- and probably at least 99 out of the 100 Senators and all of the House didn't know.

That is a symptom of how out of control, sloppy, corrupt, and self-serving Congress has become and I think a constituent certainly has a legitimate interest in demanding that their Congress people work to change the rules and procedures so that laws are not made and taxpayer dollars handed out without anybody taking responsibility for it (or even knowing about it) -- in fact, I think none of this "earmarking" crap should be going on even if I looked deep enough to find something "earmarked" I liked. "Ignorance of the bill is no excuse!" would be a good motto.

But, I think the most important thing about this particular situation is to find out who the La Raza stooge is that put this particular item in the Senate bill. It wouldn't surprise me entirely if it was stuck in by a La Raza staffer and maybe not one Senator or Representative knew about it. That may sound a little far-fetched, but if one studies how La Raza operates, there appears to be a strategy of infiltrate, intimidate, and overtake -- actually it's overwhelm, but that didn't rhyme.

And, now another question that hasn't been asked yet.

La Raza Senior Vice President Charles Kamasaki explained in an e-mail that his group typically gets government grants three different ways: The largest awards probably come from competitive bidding processes for grants and contracts said Kamasaki. But other grants include congressional earmarks�such as the one in this year’s Housing appropriation�and discretionary funds allocated from agencies such as the Department of Health and Human Services, the Environmental Protection Agency and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, which have all provided tax dollars to NCLR.
    Why in the hell is NASA and the EPA handing out funds to La Raza, or anybody for that matter? The bureaucrats are out of control too and that would be a couple of agencies that should have their funding cut along with considerably better oversight and a director or two fired.

I think we need a new party and a new government. Maybe the Clean Government Party and we could start the "Center for a new Government" faith-based organization and get a bunch of government grants and use them to replace the old government that gave us the grants -- see we can think just like La Raza, but most of us have enough integrity that we don't.

I'll be damned, BlueHills. I didn't even SEE that part about NASA and the EPA. What would NASA have to do with La Raza??? Or even the EPA for that matter though you could stretch THAT ONE to say they needed to CLEAN UP THE ENVIRONMENT if you get my drift!

I think NASA does have a mission to search for intelligent life in unlikely places.

Or, maybe they are going to TRANSPORT THEM TO THE MOON OR ANOTHER, EVEN MORE distant planet!! Now, THERE's a P-L-A-N!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast