Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How to get free medical care

How to get free medical care

August 17, 2008

By Kevin Kenney
    Edwards

Great article on the costs associated with having a baby. There is a whole lot of whining going on here. In my 20s I decided not to have children because I just could not afford it. The costs did not coincide with my lifestyle. Yet as a taxpayer, I still pay.

If you had looked further into the benefits you could qualify for, maybe you could have purchased that road bike, fund your baby’s college fund and your retirement account. It always pays to look at all options.

If you had just entered the Vail Medical Center claiming poverty or just being here illegally in this country, you could have wiped out all your concerns. See below how Illegal aliens’ anchor babies get there stuff for free. Oh now, wait a minute, you pay for their babies too!

A man entered the states illegally in 1997 to work, bringing with him his wife and three children, all illegal aliens. The following year his wife gave birth to a fourth child, and with that birth the family had an “anchor babyâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This anchor baby crap must end! The 14th Amendment was for the children of former slaves and US Citizens, it was never for the exploitation of foreign nationals as a tool to remain in our country illegally on the public dole.

They are not "under our jurisdiction" anyway because their parents aren't "under our jurisdiction" because they are citizens of another nation, not ours.

Grrrrrr!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the government gave them another $12,000 for their two anchor babies.
    Correction! The US taxpayers were fleeced out of $12,000 a year by one pair of foreign nationals.

Minimum wage is now $6.55 an hour or $13,624 gross income(before deductions).

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anchor Baby Law in September? Maybe?

Congresswoman Sue Myrick is writing one from what I hear.

No more Anchor Babies in America

Even the anchor baby has broken the law indirectly if the parents used taxpayer money in my humbled opinion. The anchor broken is a tool to commit fraud.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted this last week.

When will the Polititians in this country smarten up and start listening to the people? An overwelming majority of America wants to stop the illegal aliens from entering and they want to get rid of the ones already here. As you saw in my last post $328,000,000,000 thats BILLION DOLLARS is spent or should I say wasted on illegals in America. Just for the record if we put that money toward the National Debt we could be paid off in 3 years.
    Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, you probably remember it as the Hospital that John Kennedy was taken to and where he died after being assasinated. Well now the hospital says that 70% of all babies delivered there were born to Illegal Aliens, that is 11,200 babies a year, and this is usually their 2nd or third child. It COST 70 MILLION DOLLARS TO DELIVER THEM. Medicaid paid 34 million, Dallas taxpayers paid 34.5 million and the Federal Government paid 9.5 million dollars.
    I say we need a Constitutional Ammendment that says if a child born in America is born to illegals that we will gladly give them medical care along with DEPORTATION back to their home country which will probably be Mexico.
    You may verify at http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/parkland.asp
    Wake up America!!!!!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

And there are no restrictions or limitation for illegals, as there are with citizens on welfare and medicaid-care.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    T
    They are not "under our jurisdiction" anyway because their parents aren't "under our jurisdiction" because they are citizens of another nation, not ours.
    Grrrrrr!!
    If the parents are able to go to a foreign consulate and get a foreign birth certificate and passport for the kid, seems to me they are not under US jurisdiction.

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    I say we need a Constitutional Ammendment that says if a child born in America is born to illegals that we will gladly give them medical care along with DEPORTATION back to their home country which will probably be Mexico.
    You may verify at http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/parkland.asp
    Wake up America!!!!!!!
    I CAN GO FOR THAT!

I also hope that Congresswoman Sue Myrick gets an amendment passed that will put an end to anchor babies. That would be a major improvement.

I HOPE WE CAN GET ALOT OF LAWS PASSED BEFORE THE NOVEMBER ELECTIONS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As my mother, born to LEGAL residents (one a Ukranian escapee from Communism) in NEW JERSEY, says, "illegal CANNOT beget LEGAL!"

Sue Myrick has my total support! She has done a lot for her district in addressing this problem. I hope Ms. Pelosi will bring a bill to the floor, but as usual, with Pelosi your bill has to agree with her left-wing amnesty views.