Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Whoa folks! What in the world is all this mess about California?

ALIPAC's largest financial and volunteer support bases are in California.

Nobody has said anything to me about any problem on the boards here with Californians.

Has this concern been reported to anyone besides me? If so, when and where?

Why would anyone let anyone offend ALIPAC's largest supporter base here without informing me?

W
    I by no means ever said anything bad about Californians on these boards. My comment is more from ignorance over the years leading up to this and letting people know people who were mistaken do realize their mistakes with the help of said Californians. I have seen a few smaller debates and comments by others but rarely anything really defamitory and think many end up realizing that blaming Californians really isn't the way.

But yah it is least taught up in MI and MN that California is the "Latino/Mexican" port of entry and sort of a mini Mexico.... taught in a "good" liberal way supporting the liberal agenda. But meaning when people flip to realizing the truth and travesty caused many mistakenly then blame Californians... one of the reasons we need to also reform the liberal US Educational system. Keep more northern snow junkies like me from being mislead by liberal educational lies.

1) Yes, I donated in 2010.
    2 & 3) Yes, I received a letter in snail mail. I'm sorry I can't tell you when it arrived at my home, my mail is forwarded to me while I am in FL.

Note to MontereySherry and redpony: Please don't give up on us! I am guilty for bashing Cali as a whole but I honestly don't think I picked on an individual. If I did I sincerely apologize! I know it's not individuals but the elected Government that has gotten Cali where it is.

I haven't given up on Cali either, I still call and fire off emails when I get PO'd at someone or something out there...LOL! Let me tell you that happens quite often. We won't give up on you, and I hope you won't give up on us.

To William:

Over the years many of us Californian's have had to educate and inform fellow ALIPACers about California's fight against illegal immigration. This has been an ongoing issue that we have dealt with, without having to call in the moderators.

The problem is the accumalation of insults, it is getting old and sometimes hurtful. After the last elections, many of us Californians are feeling wounded and are trying to regroup. But tell me how do you regroup and come out swinging when your fellow peers on ALIPAC make comments like "California and Californians deserve what they get"?

1. Did you donate to ALIPAC in 2009 or 2010?
    2. Receive a letter from us recently Y/N?
    3. What day did it arrive?

I donated this year and in he past.
    Yes, got the letter
    I think it arrived 2-26.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    To William:

Over the years many of us Californian's have had to educate and inform fellow ALIPACers about California's fight against illegal immigration. This has been an ongoing issue that we have dealt with, without having to call in the moderators.

The problem is the accumalation of insults, it is getting old and sometimes hurtful. After the last elections, many of us Californians are feeling wounded and are trying to regroup. But tell me how do you regroup and come out swinging when your fellow peers on ALIPAC make comments like "California and Californians deserve what they get"?
    I do not read much of the boards anymore due to the enormous pressures on my time. Thanks to a wonderful team of volunteer moderators I can come in and get business done here and then on to more projects.

I have said on many interviews with talk radio shows and newspaper reporters that a big part of ALIPAC's job has been to convey the experiences of Californians and the other border states to the rest of America.

We have done a lot of conveying what life is like for Americans in Cali and other areas of the border disaster areas.

I have spoken to California audiences in the media, at events, and via podcast videos that have been displayed many times here at alipac.us that our goal is to fight our way to help California.

Ive also pointed out again and again that due to the experiences of Californians they make up our largest volunteer and donor base for ALIPAC!

Several of our top moderators and administrators here are Californians.

That is why I am absolutely shocked to see people here saying they are leaving ALIPAC and that others have already left because of insults on the boards.

1. Nobody here should be willing to stand down in the fight against illegal immigration because someone else insulted them or called them a name. If name calling and insults puts you out of the game then you are already beaten. Ive been called everything in the book and harassed beyond the pale. We have engaged and defeated online illegal alien trolls again and again, so if insults bother you this is not a cause you can prevail in.

2. How in the world could anyone let this escalate to the point of leaving ALIPAC without notifying me, or notifying moderators, or bringing it to someone's attention?

How could any of you engage in activities to alienate other patriots we need in this fight and how could any of you walk away without even telling people what is going on?

I am now not only disturbed to learn of this problem, but I am disturbed to learn that this problem has festered to such a point without anyone taking proper steps to address it or reacting appropriately for the good of our cause.

In closing, I hope every single one of you understands what kind of signal you just sent our enemies that read these comments like a bunch of vultures ready to pounce.

You just told them to sign up, pretend to be patriots, bash California and I will stand down from one of America's most effective activist platforms fighting illegal immigration.

Very, very disappointing.

If these problems are really so dire, they should have been handled and addressed long ago in private and through the numerous feedback channels provided.

I monitor these email accounts, boards, PMs, and phone lines over sixty hours a week and we have twelve volunteer moderators, and an automated reporting feature next to every post and NOBODY has said squat to me about this before now... here... in the open... in front of our enemies and supporters.... in the middle of a critical and struggling funds drive that could end this organization.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    To William:

I do not read much of the boards anymore due to the enormous pressures on my time. Thanks to a wonderful team of volunteer moderators I can come in and get business done here and then on to more projects.

I have said on many interviews with talk radio shows and newspaper reporters that a big part of ALIPAC's job has been to convey the experiences of Californians and the other border states to the rest of America.

We have done a lot of conveying what life is like for Americans in Cali and other areas of the border disaster areas.

I have spoken to California audiences in the media, at events, and via podcast videos that have been displayed many times here at alipac.us that our goal is to fight our way to help California.

Ive also pointed out again and again that due to the experiences of Californians they make up our largest volunteer and donor base for ALIPAC!

Several of our top moderators and administrators here are Californians.

That is why I am absolutely shocked to see people here saying they are leaving ALIPAC and that others have already left because of insults on the boards.

1. Nobody here should be willing to stand down in the fight against illegal immigration because someone else insulted them or called them a name. If name calling and insults puts you out of the game then you are already beaten. Ive been called everything in the book and harassed beyond the pale. We have engaged and defeated online illegal alien trolls again and again, so if insults bother you this is not a cause you can prevail in.

2. How in the world could anyone let this escalate to the point of leaving ALIPAC without notifying me, or notifying moderators, or bringing it to someone's attention?

How could any of you engage in activities to alienate other patriots we need in this fight and how could any of you walk away without even telling people what is going on?

I am now not only disturbed to learn of this problem, but I am disturbed to learn that this problem has festered to such a point without anyone taking proper steps to address it or reacting appropriately for the good of our cause.

In closing, I hope every single one of you understands what kind of signal you just sent our enemies that read these comments like a bunch of vultures ready to pounce.

You just told them to sign up, pretend to be patriots, bash California and I will stand down from one of America's most effective activist platforms fighting illegal immigration.

Very, very disappointing.

If these problems are really so dire, they should have been handled and addressed long ago in private and through the numerous feedback channels provided.

I monitor these email accounts, boards, PMs, and phone lines over sixty hours a week and we have twelve volunteer moderators, and an automated reporting feature next to every post and NOBODY has said squat to me about this before now... here... in the open... in front of our enemies and supporters.... in the middle of a critical and struggling funds drive that could end this organization.

W
    William:

Who said I am "standing down?" Hey I am still living in Cali and am here to stay. I have no intention of leaving. I really dont think our enemies will see jabs at Cali folks as some kind of achilles heel. I didnt report it because I can see that there are moderators reading the posts and I figure they know already. Plus I am more inclined to just debate those Cali bashers. I was just agreeing that it does occur and it is very annoying to hear it from my ALIPAC brothers and sisters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To William:

Just ask yourself WWWD.... or in laymans terms What Would Walker Do?!

Now I'be been called a racist, a bigot, and old age white zionist man, an muslim hater, among many many more vulgar names. I'm not hugely active here as I'm not so good from this end were we do things but mostly sit around all agreeing with each other. But I'm often elsewhere on the net spreading the word as I can in the back corners to bring more to the cause or at least get them to open their eyes. But what do I do when called names? I just strengthen myself knowing what I'm fighting isn't the liberal left wing nut jobs out there but I'm fighting the same thing we are fighting here at times. To open peoples eyes to the lies that we all have been made to believe through forms of brainwashing by the liberal media and real racist groups. Your fighting that cause here as well on these forums while we all agree illegal immigration is a major problem we all differ on some smaller issues like where the blame belongs (such as "damn californian" comments that are mislead) and mideasterners such as myself who often are still oblivious to these issues.

Keep in mind we're all human and none of us are gods as much as they may think they are. None of us really know the other persons shoes fully. And we need yah here.

I try to donate each pledge drive. Put recent donation in mail this morning in fact (got mail request about a week ago).

Time are hard for my family but this is a very important issue...

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    1) Yes, I donated in 2010.
    2 & 3) Yes, I received a letter in snail mail. I'm sorry I can't tell you when it arrived at my home, my mail is forwarded to me while I am in FL.

Note to MontereySherry and redpony: Please don't give up on us! I am guilty for bashing Cali as a whole but I honestly don't think I picked on an individual. If I did I sincerely apologize! I know it's not individuals but the elected Government that has gotten Cali where it is.

I haven't given up on Cali either, I still call and fire off emails when I get PO'd at someone or something out there...LOL! Let me tell you that happens quite often. We won't give up on you, and I hope you won't give up on us.
    Thanks nomas. I did not mean to say I was leaving....only that it can be annoying to get bashed. But still, I am not going anywhere. You cant get rid of me that easy!! LOL.

Banned
    Who is getting bashed here??? No one in my opinion!!

I make my contributions anonymously. Alway have, Always will.

As far as the folks in Cali feeling like everyone is bashing on them..grow a pair.

I lived in California for a few years so I know what you may think what people are feeling but it is NOT against you personally.

I think people are fed up with the idiots that keep being re-elected to allow our laws to be broken.

Not necessarily the patriots still left in California, but obviously the majority of Californians keep re-electing these people who wish to see our country turn into another third world cess pool.

I love the people on this board from California. You have first hand experience of what can happen to a state when the illegals start taking over. And I would NEVER put you down..... I think folks are just getting tired of the illegals and Cali is ground zero for this invasion.

We love you guys in Cali!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast