Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I love our California ALIPACers too!

And if anyone feels other board users are going over the top or abusing the rules against such actions here at ALIPAC just hit the moderator report button next to every post.

Quite often when we discuss these issues, our activists have to speak like lawyers reciting fine print when discussing race, religion, states, and nationalities.

Ex "My comment about California is not meant to be construed as being about everyone in California because of course there are good Americans in California blah blah blah"

So many of the illegal aliens and their supporters are united based on perceptions of race and or hatred of Americans.

Our side had better unite as Americans and put that unity as a top priority or we are going to get beaten by our racially unified opposition.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sorry that I caused all this and I am the first to admit that many of us Californian's just might have a chip on our shouldier. It comes from years of defending ourselves from misconceptions about California and true Californians.

Right now we here in California are truly behind the trenches. Every day more and more of our friends and loved ones are fleeing the state. We more than anyone see the destruction, the true victims.

You, here on this forum, ALIPAC and all of you ALIPACers are our lifeline. It is you everyone of you that keeps us going. Keeps us in the fight and gives us hope.

William, you question why moderator's were not brought in, why this got to this point. If I thought any thing was being done by trolls, or really out of hate, I would have. This was more a wake up call - my way of bringing to attention the alienation I was beginning to feel and sense. I was beginning to feel that everyone had given up on California and that the defeat of California was declared and everyone in this state had become the cause and enemy. If this is the message that I and other Californians were receiving - what message was our true enemies getting.

I am a proud American, Californian and ALIPACER. I stand united, back to back with my fellow ALIPACER's, no matter what state, what race or color they may be. We may disagree at times, what family doesn't. We may have growing pains, which I chaulk this up to. But remember as we grow and learn, we become more powerful.

I don't think anyone here even William completely understands the true strength that lies in ALIPAC. It is that strength that bond that our opposition is afraid of. We need to use that strength to rally round and encourage our fellow ALIPACER's to continue the fight even in the bleakest hours.

Well thought out response MontereySherry, thank you.

You are not alone.

In the future if you notice a bashing thread please pm W or a moderator ok?

As a fellow Californian I do understand and empathize.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I feel your pain! I'm in Texas, we all know and admit there is a problem and for 4 years, good bills have been filled at the state level to combat illegal immigration, only to be killed. This year, we are trying again. You just can't give up.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie at least you have a governor and other politicans fighting for you. If only we here in California could borrow or clone Governor Brewer. The citizens here have voted and passed bills only to be sued by the opposition. Our governor's continuously refuse to defend the bills, both Democrat and Republican. So the bills end up sitting and dying in the courts.

Govenor Brown now is trying to force Californians to vote to extend tax hikes until 2016. On reading the comments in the newspapers there is more and more anger that the illegal immigration issue is not being addressed. The government unions want their high salaries and pensions and it is coming down to taxpayers saying we can't afford you and supporting illegals.

If it goes on the ballot in June like they say, look for California exploding. Wisconsin will be nothing compared to what could happen here. Progressive Liberals against Conservatives. Union workers, taxpayers and illegal immigration activists all duking it out.

I've posted some Major Victories for California. Californians would have my support if they ever needed it.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123