Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dumb American CEOS and senior executives ??!!

From most of ur posts and Betsy Ross in particular, foreign workers imported are a talentless lot when compared to fired Americans.

You can fool your manager with low output well may be a year. Beyond that a foreign worker cannot survive in his job if he is not able to produce results. Surely America's CEOs and managers can see what lower level workers like u see.

Decision makers like Bill Gates and other American CEOs have filled their companies with imported talent probably for a reason. I dont see Bill gates with 50+ billion in networth wanting to shortchange Americans in their jobs.

Im in manufacturing I slog for 15 years and get 75K..you tech workers had it easy in glory days. 100K salaries with just a a few years of experience. Wake up tech work is not exclusive anymore. Tom dick and harry all do it.

The problem as I see it is that foriegn born talent is being imported. It is self serving to think "look i got replaced by someone who did not know how to switch a computer on" be objective work on a bill that puts a premium on imported talent. Companies should do it for reasons other than cost.

Re: Dumb American CEOS and senior executives ??!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluecollar
    The problem as I see it is that foriegn born talent is being imported. It is self serving to think "oh look i got replaced by someone who did not know how to switch a computer on" be objective work on a bill that limits H1Bs and auctions the H1 visas to highst bidder. Companies dont pay a premium for dumbos.
    This one is another troll or spammer from India. I have read the same bad English and insults, such as "dumbo", from other Indian spam sites.

The bad English makes it so obvious...

anyone who questions whitecollars is a troll

Im as white as you are and as American as you are. I think you all are a overpaid lot who sold out fellow Americans in manufacturing to cheap chinese junk. The word "greed" comes to my mind.

Millere IBM as a company is doing well. Reflecting the right choices the company has been making. May be you may want to look at your skills.

Re: Dumb American CEOS and senior executives ??!!

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    The problem as I see it is that foriegn born talent is being imported. It is self serving to think "oh look i got replaced by someone who did not know how to switch a computer on" be objective work on a bill that limits H1Bs and auctions the H1 visas to highst bidder. Companies dont pay a premium for dumbos.
    This one is another troll or spammer from India. I have read the same bad English and insults, such as "dumbo", from other Indian spam sites.

The bad English makes it so obvious...
    You're right on this one at least.

Thank u 1_paint for supporting me.

Thank u 1_paint for supporting me. Americans who tolerate dissent like you are a rare breed. People like millere resort to mud slinging.

The syntax they use for English is as obvious as the attitude toward Americans.

Re: Thank u 1_paint for supporting me.

Thank u 1_paint for supporting me. Americans who tolerate dissent like you are a rare breed. People like millere resort to mud slinging.
    1_paint didn't support you. Ask your Indian boss to get you to some English lessons before you try to convince people you're American. The hollow sounding "cut and paste" English doesn't work...

There are good and bad, educated and less educated people everywhere. Nationality has nothing to do with it.

I am a legal foreign worker who cost my boss a lot of money to bring me here. I have an unusual, unique accumulation of experience. I am not in hi tech but medical research.

Since starting in my job eight years ago it has been advertised three further times under the immigration rules so hopefully I will finally get a green card. Not a single applicant had even the basic qualifcations on each occasion.

I have been accepted by all my colleagues since I am humble and hard working and willing to help anyone if I can. I think that makes all the difference. I just want to get a fair days pay for a days work and mind my own business, not a lot to ask, much like the citizens around me.

Quote Originally Posted by lindiloo
    There are good and bad, educated and less educated people everywhere. Nationality has nothing to do with it.
    Since the vast majority of H1-B fraud is committed by Indian companies, nationality will have alot to do with it. If the Indian government sends lobbyists to the US for the sole purpose of pressuring elected officials to engage in H1-B fraud, then again, nationality will have alot to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by lindiloo
    Since the vast majority of H1-B fraud is committed by Indian companies, nationality will have alot to do with it. If the Indian government sends lobbyists to the US for the sole purpose of pressuring elected officials to engage in H1-B fraud, then again, nationality will have alot to do with it.
    You took my words out of context. Maybe H1B fraud is committed by Indian companies but my statement still holds true.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast