Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Didn't see this exact one. Infrastructure: Our streets, highways, and freeways failing due to increased vehicle use by millions not invited into the country.

Cars junked and left

Stores without English signs

EMS problems due to no English spoken

Danger on roads and other areas for non-English reading illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Drunk driving.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Their culture appears to condone drinking and driving, and there is no outrage by legal immigrants when citizens are slaughtered by drunken drivers.

Parents do not appear to value education or encourage the best from their children.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Census count
    Good one!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I am sure this has been touched on, but this is what I KNOW and have seen and what has brought me here several years ago.

Daily I see the trash heaps on patios and decks, the garbage on the ground, the windows with mold growing all the way up, making viewing from the inside (I'm sure) impossible (up here they do not use their heat, just the heat from showers and cooking and in winter, it is wet, and windows sweat, thus creating mold), plus must be heck to have to breath in and subject your children to.

I am tired of finding graffiti on walls outside, tired of seeing adult men and children peeing outside in public view, seeing farm animals being butchered and roasted whole in the complex, trash thrown to the dumpster, to not make it and bust open, leaving a filthy mess (we see it when we take our garbage to the dumpster), the smell of human waste at the dumpster from discarded, used TP (versus flushing it!), tired of the ten cars per unit business, especially on holidays (there are times when we cannot even pull out of our own driveway backing up or trying to turn around to do so).

Really saddened by seeing every teen girl in this complex pregnant, and some not even out of 8th grade, and their mommas being so proud. Tired of seeing police present wherever large clumps of illegal aliens lives, and tired of slumlords who know they can leave their complexes a disaster, because they have illegal alien tenants who will not complain, making it hard on other tenants and community members.

I could keep going, and I am sure others have summed it up, in a shorter statement than me, just had to put in my two quarters worth (inflation even can affect the cost of ones opinions!).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Added jimpasz's ....drunk driving and day lobor!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

AE...I added your "Farm animals " with in city limits to the list, Dixie mentioned it also so it leads me to believe it is an irritant to Americans.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

AMEN.

American citizens who are last while illegals get first.
    Illegals living on welfare, and they get to work for cash under the table, and dont have to pay taxes.
    Stealing other peoples Social Security number to obtain all the freebies.
    Politians who cater to illegals and making sure that the nation hate gang bangers LaRaza is getting federal funding, at the expence of the American taxpayers, while we have vets who are not even making it.
    Spiting in the American peoples faces.
    Burning the flag, and claiming its "their Rights". ( do not ever do it in front of me )
    American flag upside down.
    Illegals display the HATE for America and the American citizens, while collecting the freebies off American citizens, since they HATE us so, much why are they here?
    The rapes and murders of INNOCENT women, and children.
    The murders of police officers by illegals.
    The penaltys for the border agents, who are doing their jobs, and yet have been convicted on the lies of an illegal drug runner.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I think we have most of those koobster they all definitly make us mad!!
    AH, I will add taxpayer money going to special interest groups!! good one!

How are you feeling kookbster? Is everything going ok?

Added.... In-state tuition for illegals

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast