Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I think we have most of those koobster they all definitly make us mad!!
    AH, I will add taxpayer money going to special interest groups!! good one!

How are you feeling kookbster? Is everything going ok?

woops sorry. just venting.

I am okay little tired more. Have a cardiologist appointment on Tues, I will have a bunch of test done. Thanks for asking.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I think we have most of those koobster they all definitly make us mad!!
    AH, I will add taxpayer money going to special interest groups!! good one!

How are you feeling kookbster? Is everything going ok?

woops sorry. just venting.

I am okay little tired more. Have a cardiologist appointment on Tues, I will have a bunch of test done. Thanks for asking.
    Good keep a possitive attitude and don't let these illegals up set you too much Let us know how your appointment goes, will keep up the prayers!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Arrogance-the illegals think they are above the law. The dreamies think they deserve citizenship because they are smart. Illegals also think that they are the only ones who do hard work. They don't think about anyone but themselves!

This is an excellent growing list.

They have special interests representatives and lobbyists such as LaRaza, etc. that take citizen tax dollars to claim rights and entitlements. Their appearance before Congress to pled for help with subprime mortgages is further evidence.

Illegal alien presence forces American citizens to lose their jobs, their homes, and in too many growing cases, they end up on food stamps.

The nation of Mexico is lobbying for their citizens (illegal aliens) in our nation.

Murderers, rapists, fugitives are included in the vast illegal alien population and they have multiple identities (Aliases) to cover their criminal activities.

They increase insurance costs on all levels and steal through fraud, other benefits and services that they are not entitled to and often denied to American citizens.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Simple. It's ILLEGAL to enter this country without permission. Blatant disregard of this country's laws by illegal invaders and all branches of federal and state governments aids in the erosion of Constitution of the United States of America.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Matricula counsular cards.

DUAL CITIZENSHIP!

wow you guys are great the list keeps growing. I can see to many Americans hard working Americans are fed up, I am fed up. Thats why I attend my meeetings on Wed nights. To learn to fight, and attend ever fuction we have.

www.immigrationbuzz.com

www.ridersagainstillegalaliens.com

www.ridersUSA.net

PS

I am involed with alll these people and also arizonas military heros eagle promotions, I am now the person who helps gets all the fuctions set up and e mail al the national biker groups and others who are wanting to help the military heros.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

How about:

Tax fraud and evasion

Severe cultural differences (i.e. age of consent, "rapto," etc)

Lack of assimilation

Victim mentality
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

This list has been updated, revised, and the final suggestions can be made at this link

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-830977.html#830977

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Multicultualism
    ------------------------

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast