Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree with MW on the point that Illegal Immigration is killing our country and is the #1 issue, all others secondary.

The other thing to remember is that a president has only so much power to make decisions so, the abortion issue and any other political football issue would be an uphill fight that would require the overturning of existing laws as opposed to mandating Enforcement of existing immigration laws and getting tough on foreign nationals in our country.

If we elect a prez who is anti-illegal in the first place, he will find it much easier to begin enforcement of existing laws rather than trying to overturn laws due to a religious conviction.

If a prez had unlimited power we would ALL be in religious indoctrination camps and bushy boy would have procalimed himself 'GOD' (of a new religion) by now. They just don't have that kind of power (thank goodness).

My vote goes to Tancredo first, then Hunter. Whoever makes it to the general election.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

I'd like to hear him talk about the other issues too. I have a strong feeling that he's probably right on target with other issues as well.

WE NEED TO PUT THIS MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE, AND IF WE TRY HARD ENOUGH WE CAN DO IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I'd like to hear him talk about the other issues too. I have a strong feeling that he's probably right on target with other issues as well.

WE NEED TO PUT THIS MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE, AND IF WE TRY HARD ENOUGH WE CAN DO IT.
    I AGREE LEGAL.......we really can do anything if we've the will!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd also vote for any of these guys. I'll just say that we need to be careful here on who or what is believable. Terms such as "one trick pony" or "electability" are largely MSM or opponent terms used to discredit a person. Not their stances just the person. I'm also concerned when I hear the term "Charisma" While I understand a person has to exude a certain confidence and also likability Charisma and true leadership are not the same thing although there may be some overlap. God help us if that is the overriding criteria to President. I guess what I'm trying to say is this. The MSM overwhelmingly does not support our cause and in fact is largely populated by Globalist and CFR types so we need to keep that in mind when we hear their reports and we debate if so and so has a real chance. To listen to the MSM you'd think our cause has only a slight chance and is full of bigots. They will continue to hammer and no doubt will try REAL hard to discredit any of these guys. We do have the numbers but have so many factions it is hard to get a good feel. I always harken back to last Spring on Lou Dobbs. He is interviewing Sue Bailey Hutchinson shortly after one of the marches and she let slip that for the week or day, I forget which, her calls were 1400 to 10 of very pissed off constituents. We have the Power. We have The Votes. We can take back America!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Tom Tancredo has the ability to get every Republican voter behind him and to bring a huge Republican voter turnout and many Democrats who believe that illegal immigration is one of the biggest, if not the biggest problem facing the United States today will also vote for him. People are fed up and the American people are tired of being taken advantage of. This election is going to be about THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

If the Republicans have someone who is "so-so" or even objectionable to many Republicans, or a continuation of the Bush era, they will just end up throwing the election right into the hands of the Democrats.

They need a candidate who has the ability to bring strong support and a huge Republican and even Democrat voter turn-out in favor of him.

TOM TANCREDO COULD DO IT.

The Republican Party must have the courage and stamina to take a change in direction and it must be in the direction of the WILL OF THE PEOPLE, or they're going to lose.

Remember the Democrats did not win in 2006 because we supported them, they won because we rejected George Bush. They would all be wise to remember that

I do think Congressman Tancredo is going to have to do a little better on delivering his messages. He has a slight tendency to go off on a little tangent when talking in front of the camera and sometimes it seems to take forever for him to deliever his message.

But this is something that he can overcome with determination and good coaching. He must get his message out, clearly, precisely and without hesitation.

(Sorry to be critical, but I'm saying this because I believe that he can do it. Once he's in the White House he go all over the place in his speeches!!) :P

April
    LegalUS wrote:

I do think Congressman Tancredo is going to have to do a little better on delivering his messages. He has a slight tendency to go off on a little tangent when talking in front of the camera and sometimes it seems to take forever for him to deliever his message.
    I understand what you are saying Legal, however,I always hear his message very clearly! I ,along with many Americans do not mind that he is not a perfect speaker, what counts is he is listening to us and speaking out when other politicians remain silent. Perfect speech is not near as important as intent and his intent is very honorable and fixated at what is best for America. GOOOOO TOM!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    dyehard39 wrote:

For this reason I would not vote for Hunter. He wants to take away a woman’s right to choose, which would not stop abortions.
    Actually, I support Hunter's stand on abortion, but that is really here nor there for me as an issue at this time. There comes a time when people have to prioritize the importance of issues. Right now, illegal immigration and border security are my #1 issues - they take priority above all other issues with me. The abortion battle has been ongoing for years and will continue to be so for years to come, but if we don't do something about the criminal alien crisis we're currently experiencing - we're sunk as a nation!
    MW, you described my exact feelings. If we stay on this path, and allow our country to turn into third world, we will have a whole host of additional things to worry about.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

MW
    dyehard39 wrote:

For this reason I would not vote for Hunter. He wants to take away a woman’s right to choose, which would not stop abortions.
    After doing a little research, it appears that Tancredo pretty much shares Hunter's views on abortion, dyehard39. Please read:

Right to Live

Throughout my public career I have always maintained a deeply held conviction that abortion compromises the sanctity of human life. Tragically, our nation has ignored our founding principle that all individuals have a right to life and in doing so has failed to protect the most vulnerable among us, unborn boys and girls. I do not support federal funds going to Planned Parenthood or any other organization that promotes abortion. I will continue to do everything in my power to protect the defenseless, and to end the practice of abortion.

http://tancredo.house.gov/issues/issue_ ... life.shtml
    So tell me, does that eliminate the possibility of Tancredo receiving your support too?

Darn, Rep. Ron Paul is anti-abortion too:

Of course, the immigration issue will likely be a benefit, not a liability, to Paul in the primaries. He's also a registered OB/GYN who has delivered more than 4,000 babies – and is anti-abortion.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,252847,00.html
    So exactly who do you support, dyehard39, because according to your comment regarding Hunter's stand it would appear as if you don't support any of the candidates that would be beneficial to our cause.

Hunter, Tancredo, and Paul are all anti-abortion. I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to overlook this in order to help us save our country.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Imho, no matter which way one cuts it, if there is an AMNESTY, there won't be a USofA and no other 'issue' will mean a hill of beans.

There is only one battle and that's this ILLEGAL battle.
    Everything else is minute and diversionary when one looks at the big NAU picture.

Thought Police
    Food Police
    Religious Police
    Medical Police
    non freedom of MOVEMENT POLICE
    CHATTEL POLICE

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast