Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    olivermyboy wrote:

April, I couldn't agree with you more and no one should think they are throwing their money toward a lost cause and this probably happens a lot.

I think it is so very important to give money to Tancredo or Hunter because even if they don't go all the way, they can most certainly impact the debate on illegal aliens, keep it front and center, and hold other candidates feet to the fire.
    It is a matter of will and direction. We have already made things happen that doubters would say could not happen. If we stand united, there is nothing that we can not do. Strong will and dedication can/will get a good man in the white house that truly loves this country and its people! Tancredo is truly a dedicated patriotic man and has proven it over and over. He has stood up many times when other politicians stood back.

Banned
    OK! You've convinced me to make another donation to Tancredo!

April
    Way to GO!!

April
    For the new people that are not that familiar with Tom Tancredo, here is his official home page, see tabs at top to navigate the site.

http://tancredo.house.gov/default.aspx

Tancredo for president site:

http://www.teamtancredo.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    WhatMattersMost wrote:

I honestly don't think the majority of Americans view either of these gentlemen as qualified.
    That's not it at all. The problem is, our candidates aren't all over the 6:00 news and on the front page of every newspapers in the country. In other words, they just aren't well known. Wouldn't it be nice if they had an Oprah Winfrey to endorse them routinely on their T.V. show - Oprah has been doing it for Obama. Heck, I believe Oprah was the individual who originally suggested Obama run for president.

I don't know about Tancredo (I doubt his ability to be Commander-In-Chief of our military forces), but in my opinion Duncan Hunter is about as qualified as they come.

Right now, I'd vote for Hunter, Tancredo, or Paul. Heck, I might even hold my nose long enough to vote for Nitt Romney(sp?) if it came down to a choice between him, Obama, or Hildabeast.

We'll see................
    MW excellent points and another major reason why they are not at the top of the food chain. As for my vote, I have thrown the baby out with the bath water on every issue except ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. I am voting for whatever candidate is against this invasion.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter are our best hopes of keeping the invasion of America by illegals before the American public.All the other candidates are either ambiguous,mealy mouthed,or openly pro-illegal amnesty enablers.

If either of these two candidates,or maybe Ron Paul,don't manage to stay in the race,you can bet no other candidate will be presenting the American citizen's side of the story.

I too have contributed to Tancredo's campaign and will give more if he announces that he is going to run for sure.I stayed on the Republican ticket just to be able to vote for him in the primary.

As far as any candidates position on abortion. It doesn't matter. Not one bit. That is the truth and my proof is indisputable (IMHO).

Fact: We have had 7 years of a religious lunatic who is publicly against both abortion AND stem cell research YET he has been able to advance NEITHER of these positions into laws of any kind except for federal funding. Thank goodness, he does not have the power, neither did ronnie raygun. They just don't have that kind of power.

The current looney is also anti-American and PRO-ILLEGAL and it's still been an uphill battle for him to advance these positions. He's having to fight to commit treason.

We need an Anti-illegal. PRO-enforcement candidate FIRST because these are the positions that can be advanced into practice. We already have laws to enforce on illegals so it is a slam dunk if our next president has the AMEIRCAN will as opposed to the bush ANTI_AMERICAN/PRO-MEIXICAN will.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

I heard that it will cost over 100 million to campaign for the office of President.
    I really like Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter, mainly because of their stand on illegal immigration. They also share similarities on other issues. I would definitely vote for whichever one I think has the best chances of winning.

Tom Has My Vote
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Tancredo.
    Even if I have to write his name in.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast