Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    dyehard39 wrote:

For this reason I would not vote for Hunter. He wants to take away a woman’s right to choose, which would not stop abortions.
    After doing a little research, it appears that Tancredo pretty much shares Hunter's views on abortion, dyehard39. Please read:

[quote:2qyrvpyu]Right to Live

Throughout my public career I have always maintained a deeply held conviction that abortion compromises the sanctity of human life. Tragically, our nation has ignored our founding principle that all individuals have a right to life and in doing so has failed to protect the most vulnerable among us, unborn boys and girls. I do not support federal funds going to Planned Parenthood or any other organization that promotes abortion. I will continue to do everything in my power to protect the defenseless, and to end the practice of abortion.

http://tancredo.house.gov/issues/issue_ ... life.shtml
    So tell me, does that eliminate the possibility of Tancredo receiving your support too?

Darn, Rep. Ron Paul is anti-abortion too:

Of course, the immigration issue will likely be a benefit, not a liability, to Paul in the primaries. He's also a registered OB/GYN who has delivered more than 4,000 babies – and is anti-abortion.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,252847,00.html
    So exactly who do you support, dyehard39, because according to your comment regarding Hunter's stand it would appear as if you don't support any of the candidates that would be beneficial to our cause.

Hunter, Tancredo, and Paul are all anti-abortion. I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to overlook this in order to help us save our country. [/quote:2qyrvpyu]

Let's not allow the abortion issue to again cloud the election. After all, these candidates (indeed MOST "anti-abortion" candidates) offer no risk that abortion will be outlawed. If you look at their comments, what they are saying is that those who want abortions should pay for them themselves rather than seeking to have the decision subsidized by the tax dollars of conscientious Americans who feel strongly that abortion is murder. It's a perfectly reasonable compromise, but the pro-abortion forces have had the complicity of the media in pressing their position to the exclusion of reasonable compromise.

I would urge all voters to vote with their reason, not their emotions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Let's not allow the abortion issue to again cloud the election. After all, these candidates (indeed MOST "anti-abortion" candidates) offer no risk that abortion will be outlawed. If you look at their comments, what they are saying is that those who want abortions should pay for them themselves rather than seeking to have the decision subsidized by the tax dollars of conscientious Americans who feel strongly that abortion is murder. It's a perfectly reasonable compromise, but the pro-abortion forces have had the complicity of the media in pressing their position to the exclusion of reasonable compromise.

I would urge all voters to vote with their reason, not their emotions.
    Well said, Crocket!

I will be voting for Tancredo. I believe illegal immigration is the biggest most danerous problem this nation has ever faced. I wish I had a million dollars to donate to his campain but I don't. I am going through cancer treatments and have tons of bills for it but I am planning on sending his campain at least $100. I hope everyone else here will give to his campain.

April
    Redbloodedamerican wrote:

I am going through cancer treatments and have tons of bills for it but I am planning on sending his campain at least $100. I hope everyone else here will give to his campain.
    Sorry to hear that, I hope you are better soon. I have donated to Tom and will again .If all of us donated even 25.00 or 50.00 it would make a huge difference. How well he does has alot to do with how much we support him.

United We Stand!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Banned
    For anyone not familiar with Ron Paul (who, given his age, would probably be better considered as a VP candidate than as a presidential contender) check out his MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/congressmanronpaul

Banned
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Imho, no matter which way one cuts it, if there is an AMNESTY, there won't be a USofA and no other 'issue' will mean a hill of beans.

There is only one battle and that's this ILLEGAL battle.
    Everything else is minute and diversionary when one looks at the big NAU picture.
    I agree totally. If anyone had told me I'd be a single issue voter a year and a half ago, I'd have laughed. I don't think there is a more important issue because our country cannot withstand more of this.

America is being destroyed from within. I believe one of the Founding Fathers said that if America was ever going to face destruction, it would have to come from within. (paraphrasing)

I sure as heck will, probably for Tancredo. But I need to register Republican first, right now I am independent.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

<-----------------------------------

The border is BY FAR by #1 concern. Issues like abortion are meant to fool us and divide us. Don't let it happen. The only other issues really I care about are outsourcing and the war.

As far as Tom's speaking and debating ability. I think it is just fine. I think he has a fast straight-forward approach. The truth sounds really good to the American people. Right now the media is doing their best to silence him, or tar him (Wolf Blitzer did his best when Tom announced). My take: Tom will destroy the others in the debates. McCain is boring, and Giuliani talks like Daffy Duck. Tom will straight-forwardly talk about the issues that are directly confronting this nation. The border? Globalism? Tom>McCain/Giuliani any day of the week. I can't wait to see it! The media can only censor him for so long. Millions will see Tom own the globalist lobby whores in the debates!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    April wrote:

[quote:22epgfwf]Redbloodedamerican wrote:

I am going through cancer treatments and have tons of bills for it but I am planning on sending his campain at least $100. I hope everyone else here will give to his campain.
    Sorry to hear that, I hope you are better soon. I have donated to Tom and will again .If all of us donated even 25.00 or 50.00 it would make a huge difference. How well he does has alot to do with how much we support him. [/quote:22epgfwf]

It is so amazing to be part of a site with people as dedicated as you, Redbloodedamerican. Get well.

April, I couldn't agree with you more and no one should think they are throwing their money toward a lost cause and this probably happens a lot.

I think it is so very important to give money to Tancredo or Hunter because even if they don't go all the way, they can most certainly impact the debate on illegal aliens, keep it front and center, and hold other candidates feet to the fire.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast