Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How much is ICE annual budget for enforcement?

Politicians et al tells us we need an amnesty to deal with up to 30 million illegals because "we cannot deport all of them". OK I am hearing that we are now spending 12BN a month in Iraq. That is 12,000 million dollars a month. Now, what is the total ICE (INS) budget for enforcement of immigration laws for a whole year? Enforcement as in arrest, detainingment and physical removal from the country. Forget the citizenship part of the budget. Anybody know?

If the government spent just 1BN more a month on enforcement, arrest and deportation, how many illegals could be removed? 40 percent of illegals removed over a year or two? Maybe 70 percent. What happens in Mexico, Guatemala, China etc when illegals call home with a $5 calling card (unheard of 14 years ago!) and word spreads in Mexico that the game is over!

OK we know ILLEGAL immigration can be stopped.

Below is a post I made in regard to this whole economic illegal mess. I don't see it getting better. However, people are acting locally. Maybe that is a start...

alipacdude
    ALIPAC Fledgling

Well the best hope for a presidential candidate who would be tough on illegal immigration would have been Tancredo, Hunter or Romney but if politicians are "...not kissing babies they are stealing their lolipops..." McCain, being Republican which has a anti-illegal immigrant wing is now the best choice because anti-illegal Republican senators and Congressman may be able to approach him but I don't think Tom Tancredo will be anymore welcome at the White House with McCain then Bush.

Billary or Beserk Hussein Obama? Forget it right now. Billary will promote a HUGE amnesty and Obama marched with the illegals and talks about changing NAFTA but hey what is NAFTA? Cheap labor and the ability to evade US anti-EPA pollution laws and what is ILLEGAL immigration in the US? Cheap labor. So Obama does not really get it does he?

The American people are angry about illegal immigration but, alas, not enough to make this a huge campaign issue to propel Tancredo and or Hunter to the front.

We are importing people and exporting jobs. The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it. Ford and Chrsyler are done for in my opinion. Whirpool, Benton Harbor MI, cannot sell me a front load washer or dryer made in the USA but German company Bosch has a plant in North Carolina. Should not somebody be going to jail over this sub prime loan mess? Do we have laws for when people do bad like illegal immigrants and or financial theft? Bill Gates sits at Congress last week asking for more legal visas for INDIAN computer programers while his charity headed by his wife gives billions to Africa. Say Bill and Melinda, why not invest 10BN for US kids to go to college to study computer science? Microsoft invests 2BN in India and the US of A Bill and Melinda? We have 120,000 legal nurses here on visas from the PHILLIPINES. We have a nursing shortage but then I read where nursing schools are REJECTING applicants. Say what? But hey Phil Fullmer, the football coach at Tennessee gets $4 million a year. Priorities or the lack thereof?

Watch the Olympics this summer and see YOUR wealth in new Chinese Dams, and buildings and cars. Your wealth people. How much do the illegals send back home now a year? Over 100 billion. Argentina, which just left a huge financial crises is buidling a 200 MPH rail line for 441 miles connecting BuenosAires, Cordova and one othe major city. Your government gives France a 100 BN dollar contract to Airbus over Boeing sending your tax dollars overseas and losing 22,000 US jobs. (But it is OK because Mobile AL gets 2,000 new jobs while Seattle and Wichita lose 10,000?) We can't build a huge project today because it all gets tied up in court because nobody wants the prision in their back yard! Look at all the DAMS built in the 30's. You know, TVA, NRA, WPA etc etc. The whole world is going to NUCLEAR power and we do NOTHING!

This is your government and your politicians and your corporate leaders. Is Washington protesting the riots in Tibet where the Chinese are killing the supporters of the Dalai Lama? Why is Washington quiet? Why do we do business with 1.3 BN communist Chinese where the Catholic church has to ask the government for permission to put in a certain priest as a bishop? So that GE and other US multi nationals can pollute and use cheap labor.

We need a nationalist political party and NO I am not talking about NSDP in Germany. America first no ifs and or butts. We can work with Canada for example where the people live well but why a drug infested rotten government like Mexico, or China or Peru and hey, we do business with 1.3BN Chinese but refuse to open up with Cuba? 700,000 Cubans in South Flordia dictate US foreign policy for 300 million Americans and why?

Well, if you are rich and illegals are making you rich then what do you care right? I got mine and you get yours. Alabama gets the new jobs and who cares about Boeing and Seattle...? I am being cynical here...I have nothing against the Crimson Tide....

I cannot see myself voting for McCain, Billary or Hussein. I think I will leave it blank...maybe in 4 years Romney will be back or somebody who GETS IT will arise.....better than Reagan even!

Nuria Prendes, the head of the Dallas, TX, department of ICE, spoke at last Thursday's monthly meeting of Citizens for Immigration Reform (CFIR). Ms. Prendes was a childhood escapee with her family from Communist Cuba. She grew up to be a Border Patrol Agent in South Texas and eventually worked her way up to director of ICE in Dallas. When some members of the audience inquired as to WHY ICE seems to be SO INEFFECTIVE, Ms. Prendes said that there were MANY reasons, but the MAIN one is that Congress REFUSES to FUND ICE like it should!

Well, I have found it so interesting that supposedly the INS is %45 Hispanic citizens working there. Unheard of in any other federal agency. Kind of like letting the wolves guard the chicken coup? Maybe that is not fair? One of the biggest supporters of AMNESTY is Silvestre Reyes Congressman D-Texas. He once was the Western Regional Commisoner of the INS. So why would an ex head of the INS be in favor of Scamnesty? Was it not Silvestres job to keep them out?

I have my doubts about the INS/ICE.

Funding? Sure it is underfunded. Then again, several years back some Congressman were going to CUT funding for the border patrol because they were not recruiting enough agents so the must have had the money.

The local head of the CITIZENSHIP unit of the INS here in Denver was at a party with the Mexican consul...a Hispanic official of the INS at a party for Mexican Independence....? Think about that for a minute? Tell me who you run around with and I will tell you who you are? Then there are the bi-lingual Hispanic officials at the SBA maybe giving loans to illegals...? I cannot say for sure but then again..?

I don't trust the State Department or the INS division of ICE. They know where the illegals are and funding is a part of it but then again this woman in Dallas is Hispanic and an immigrant herself? I dunno....I just don't know...

I believe that Hispanic BP agents have been killed on the border so I want to be careful with this post but sometimes I wonder what this agency really does...other than collect fees for visas and citizenship?