Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's the #1 issue for me. I don't give a crap which party a candidate is from, I'm only going to vote for those who actually will stand up for the American people on this issue
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    It's the #1 issue for me. I don't give a crap which party a candidate is from, I'm only going to vote for those who actually will stand up for the American people on this issue
    I second that, this time I am not going by party any more; after all, what has my party done for me?
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

We need to keep an accurate list of all the traitors that vote for the guest worker program. These people will be dealt with in the elections
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are African Americans allowed to join l

Most African Americans are under the presumption that the people who are fighting against this issue are racist. They are being told this by the Hispanics. However, blacks have been so tired of being put out of work. They were the first to see how Illegals operate. They don't know who to contact. They are angry as well.

This is the only issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Democrats will lose many votes if they don't get on board. I've always been Democratic but they have lost my vote. I'm only voting for who ever will take this nightmare away.

We need to keep an accurate list of all the traitors that vote for the guest worker program. These people will be dealt with in the elections
    I think that is what the new section is going to be for - we're going to NAIL them. I like the idea of getting PINK SLIPS ready to send to them once they get through with the vote - or even NOW! Allowing our flag to be desecrated in public gatherings without so much as a mention is reason enough for me. YOU ARE ALL FIRED. I'm going to print up some pink slips this week for all of them!

Judy had a great idea on that.....

Welcome, Americansunite!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Most African Americans are under the presumption that the people who are fighting against this issue are racist. They are being told this by the Hispanics. However, blacks have been so tired of being put out of work. They were the first to see how Illegals operate. They don't know who to contact. They are angry as well.
    Unlike the illegal aliens, most of the Black people in this country are Americans. So who do you think they should side with? Other Americans or foreign invaders who are here to pick their pockets and take away their livlihood?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, americansunite!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

American citizens

I will be informing them of who to contact and what to do. All groups will have to unite against this invasion of our country..

Is the U.S going to protect American Citizens

I thought the war in Iraq was about protecting U.S citizens. I thought the purpose of this government was to protect our rights and if we felt threatened our government would deploy troops to protect our freedom. We are losing our freedom when we are told we need to speak a differnt language and we can't work to pay our bills. Our children will have no future.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast