Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How passionate are you over illegal immigration?

Compared to last election’s hot topics, Iraq, gay marriage, etc, how much does this issue bother you? Is this going to be your main focus when it comes to whom you vote for?

I am voting based on this issue, not by party.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Going to vote in direct relation to this subject matter.

Banned
    WHAT OTHER ISSUES?!?!?

I will be a two issue voter from now on...immigration and globalization
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

ALIPAC Surveys Section found on left of your screen

http://www.alipac.us/survey-results-6-thread-1-0.html

How important is the illegal immigration issue to you?

It is my top issue 69.75% (332)
    It is very important to me but not my top concern 17.65% (84)
    It is just one of many issues I care about 7.77% (37)
    I'm not worried about illegal immigration 3.15% (15)
    Non Issue 1.68% (

Total Votes: 476
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In my opinion this is the #1 issue in our country today; once this is fixed, then we can move on to the next.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Mass immigration and globalization pose a grave and imminent threat to destroy our country. All other issues are secondary!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

im voting solely on this issue.

really though, can anyone tell me if there is a difference between democrats and republicans? i used to be a democrat, living in fear that republicans would destroy the country. well, the democrats do a good enough job of that anyways. now the republicans are outdoing the democrats at their own game. who is there to be the voice of common sense anymore?

both parties suck. they are both globalists. really, nothing changes regardless of which party wins.

you would think with house and senate control the republicans could get immigration reform, but there is a reason it aint happening. guess what that reason is?

If you had asked me this same question six months ago, I would have said it was my MAIN issue but not my only issue. My other issues have to do with social security and health care. But now, I have to say that illegal immigration is going to be the ONLY issue I pay any attention to at all when the time comes to vote.

I have written to candidates to ask them where they stand on secure borders and illegal immigrants and, guess what, exactly TWO so far have responded and both of them are new to politics. The others hide from the issue and I find that disgraceful.

Those who hide won't be getting my vote, either, I can assure you that.

Nit-picky nonsense like whether or not gays can get married or whether or not a woman can get an abortion have never impessed me as issues that should concern the federal government but I do tend to get irate over people who treat those things as the ONLY issue when, in reality, they effect only the people involved directly in the practices.

Illegal immigration, on the other hand, effects everyone. It has a direct and negative impact on our education system, our employment, our health care, and our social services. I feel that by closing our borders and clearing out the illegals we could achieve more by way of making life better for AMERICANS than by any other thing our government could do.

I have long since stopped caring about the illegals or what they want. I once sympathized with some of them on certain points. The demonstrations they have staged has turned me against all of them for any reason, as well as their children, who are innocent victims of their parents' stupidity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast