Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Charming....such class, glad we're importing the cream of the crop! Sheesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    This is part of the reality of a community invaded by illegal aliens.

[/img]

I would not waste anymore time on trying to educate her, she obviously does not want to see it and is not affected by it, yet. Work on those that are more open to hearing what is really going on. When I get someone like that I try different ways as you have for so long then move on as there are many others out there that you can wake up.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry to say that is just what I decided this morning....however, she is one "I Told You So!" I'll be looking forward to delivering when the time comes!

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    I would not waste anymore time on trying to educate her, she obviously does not want to see it and is not affected by it, yet. Work on those that are more open to hearing what is really going on. When I get someone like that I try different ways as you have for so long then move on as there are many others out there that you can wake up.

And she will come to you down the road and say you were right and you did tell her so
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She sounds like a limousine liberal to me. Does she have a cleaning service? and a landscape company that does her yard?
    I think that people who react this way are usually hiring or using illegals for their own profit either using them in their businesses or for domestics. They are so clever because they are paying almost nothing and making a ton of money in their business or they are having their houses cleaned or having all of their landscaping and remodel work done at slave labor prices.
    They contributing to the financial declined of our country one visit to the nail parlor at a time,but, since most of their peers are doing the same thing, it is considered OK. Rather than admit they are, perhaps personally culpable, and are breaking the law they argue that the law needs to be changed.
    Meth addicts often use this same justification. They love meth, it makes them feel good, it should be legal.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PICTURE

That picture of alleged illegals should be on the front page of the ALIPAC homepage.

Hill
    editor

dxd

I collect these pictures and have a screensaver of them so I can see them even if I am not on my computer and all who come to my house can also see them. It enrages them and then I have my in to get them to take action which I might add has been very successful

dxd

dxd
    Notice the individual with the board. Sometimes they have come over and employed threatening gestures and other times they have actually attacked. I was attacked with a board once...well actually twice by the same guy..I got out of the way so he didn't get me the first time so he came over and tried again...I got out of the way again and he didn't get me the second time either ...but all his friends gave him a pat on the back and shook his hand for trying... This photo is not of that incident. This time they just came over to where we were demonstrating and stood there with a board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast