Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

dxd

dxd

These pictures represent what our government and President are fostering on their people. I suggest sending all these pictures to congress house of rep. and to our president to show just how they have paid back their constituents good faith in electing them to support us. These pictures represent a people who is totally illeterate,ungrageful,obsene and totally lack any self-respect of their person. this is how ignorant people choose to cope in society by using obsene gestures, playing with theirself in public and acting worse then any monkeys I have ever seen! Now I can almost agree with Darwin and his evolution theory, evidently some of us evolved past the monkey stage much faster then others did.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I estimate the combined intelligence of the "gentlemen" pictured as being right around that of one banana slug inhabiting the Olympic National Forest living amongst the decaying vegetation.

I extend my sincere apologies to those defenselss yellow critters crawling through the forest floor performing a valuable service to the country..... unlike Senator Chuck Hagel's illegal alien buddies who he does so much for to assist them in destroying our country and culture.

oh dear....it gets worse: This morning I get an email from my sister in law where she says the MinuteMen Aryan Nation scare her more. HELLO??? WHAT??? She thinks the Minutemen and the Aryan Nation are one and the same?
    Someone better tell the Minutemen there are those out there (without information) who believe they are members of the Aryan Nation movement.

barkway,

The fact that your sister sends her kids to private schools so as to avoid the "riff raff" makes her a hypocrite. She is also most likely profiting from illegal immigrants while choosing to ignore the fact that far more Americans are killed by illegals every year than McVey ever killed.
    I feel sorry for her children, as they will be the ones to suffer in the end.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123