Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: How we stand on Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The bottom line is that he did and as long as he supports a form of Amnesty and path to citizenship as he espoused on Univision, he is our enemy.

W
    To which I add an amen.

While we are at it let's not forget to add RINO radio host Michael Medved to this growing list.

I don't know if this would work for the rest of you. But I tune in from time to time just to make a note of his current advertisers. Then I send them an email telling them I will not patronize their services or product as long as they sponsor his program. Yes, it can be time consuming ... but it doesn't hurt to apply a little heat now and then. Most of the time all they hear from (if any at all) is fawining fans.

Re: How we stand on Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The bottom line is that he did and as long as he supports a form of Amnesty and path to citizenship as he espoused on Univision, he is our enemy.

W
    To which I add an amen.

While we are at it let's not forget to add RINO radio host Michael Medved to this growing list.

I don't know if this would work for the rest of you. But I tune in from time to time just to make a note of his current advertisers. Then I send them an email telling them I will not patronize their services or product as long as they sponsor his program. Yes, it can be time consuming ... but it doesn't hurt to apply a little heat now and then. Most of the time all they hear from (if any at all) is fawining fans.
    If everyone just does a little each day it adds up. It is good to find a way to protest somehow.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345