Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How we stand on Lou Dobbs

I listened to the Lou Dobbs radio show today. He was blasting the judge and Obama for the Arizona ruling.

Just exactly, how are we to take Lou Dobbs ? I know this organization cut ties with him but what I heard was an individual that was fighting on the same side.

Has he some underlying motives or agenda ?

GR
    Personally, I still agree with Lou.

There are those who officially speak for ALIPAC, and that is not me, because I'm not of a level within ALIPAC to do so.

As far as I know, Lou was suppose to have made references that he agreed with a form of amnesty for illegal aliens.

Do not quote me on that, because it could have been some other issue.

Though, before Lou left CNN I did hear him be rather soft on illegal aliens, however it was a fleeting moment in my experience of him.

Furthermore, I am totally against any form of amnesty for any illegal aliens.

Here's why.

The illegal alien invasion that began before 1986 was already driven by mexico, though they denied it at that time. Events have occurred to prove that mexico, indeed, has taken the primary position for advocating invading America especially if you are not legally a citizen of America.

Rare few illegal aliens come through America's borders to only work.

The majority of illegal aliens have learned through those who came before them, including "the" nation of mexico who is driving the main position of leading people worldwide, who join mexico, to invade America's borders illegally.

A huge part of the mexico driven "education" of all foreign nation's fledgelings illegal aliens is to teach them all where America's tax dollar benefit offices are and where they can get fraudlent identifications in multiple forms, so they can appear to be whomever and whatever they need to be at any given moment as illegal aliens.

One could consider recent days illegal aliens as "professional illegal aliens", as they spend their lifetime in many forms of training with others who have succeeded them, and who are more than will (many times for a price) to spread the word of the . . .

All American FREEFALL LOTTO WIN tax dollar giveaway.

IMO, he was too close to the heat and had to get out of the kitchen.

He wants back in the pantry, but forgot how to cook. What he does cook up nowadays, most folks are afraid to eat for fear it would make them sick.

;>)
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I Agree !

To tell you the truth, I have lost all respect for this entire Government.

How can the people of this nation still believe that we live in a democratic republic ? Where is the power and rights of the people ? We have none.

For the office of the President to refuse to enforce the laws of this country is a sign of utmost tyranny. Yet the people are powerless to do anything about it. No one in this Government is taking note of this which is more despicable than the lack of action from Obama.

I fear that extremists were right all along. The drums have started beating and I hope and pray that the people of this nation will some day, take up arms against this Government. The "right way" has failed us.

GR
    Honestly, I watched Lou Dobbs every day on CNN, because he was the only voice who echoed the same shouts of Californians.

There never an incident that I saw on the Lou Dobbs CNN show, and since then never anything on his radio show, that I've heard him leave his convictions against the illegal alien invasion.

I do believe I heard some vague references by Lou to allowing a form of what I think is amnesty, but he referred to it as giving a path to citizenship (I believe it was something like that, but honestly it's been awhile), but then I can't even remember anything except that this was "after" he had already left CNN, and I believe it was on one of his appearances on Fox - probably with Bill O'Reilly.

Now Bill O'Reilly has often, to my disbelief, said that he doesn't blame the illegal aliens for trying to support their families and that he would do the same.

However, in O'Reilly's defense, I've seen an anger from Bill that is against the illegal aliens and mexico for what they are doing against the American's people's will, especially when the rancher was recently murdered.

Even since then, O'Reilly has become even more outspoken against mexico, their illegal aliens, and the wrongful calling of "racist" against the very Americans who are fighting against the illegal alien invasion within their own communities, cities, and states.

For the record, it appears that O'Reilly is becoming more and more of "a pro-American" (not that he hasn't been, but in the sense of fighting illegal aliens & mexico) on behalf of those of us who are fighting to "take back" our nation from those who are doing a variety of things to trash, and ultimately end, America as we know it.

Bill could be influenced, as so many of us thankfully are, by Glenn Beck's truth telling of what has been systematically going on for decades inside America that is so very anti-American, and intended to stop Americans from succeeding in their own country - with the exception of the elites, rich, and ultra rich, who all hang together usually at the expense of the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME

He wants back in the pantry, but forgot how to cook. What he does cook up nowadays, most folks are afraid to eat for fear it would make them sick.

;>)
    In October, 2009, Lou Dobbs home was shot at and his wife was about 15 feet away from the bullet. Dobbs announced his departure from CNN the following month. The local law enforcement and the press labeled it a stray hunters bullet. Apparently, the retreived bullet was not from a hand gun or shot gun. Dobbs felt it was retaliation from someone for his outspoken stance on lack of border security.

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME

;>)
    In October, 2009, Lou Dobbs home was shot at and his wife was about 15 feet away from the bullet. Dobbs announced his departure from CNN the following month. The local law enforcement and the press labeled it a stray hunters bullet. Apparently, the retreived bullet was not from a hand gun or shot gun. Dobbs felt it was retaliation from someone for his outspoken stance on lack of border security.

Yes, that too. I was horrified when it happened.

I pray for many people throughout America as the hate America campaigns by mexico and their illegal aliens are doing so many bad, illegal, and criminal activities against America and Americans within OUR nation's borders.

Every day patriotic Americans win more and more to the reality of what mexico and their illegal aliens are doing to destroy OUR country.

The more they do to America and Americans, the greater the number of Americans become against them.

I believe God is with "we the people" and is opening doors for us to end the mexico illegal alien reign of terror on us.

Remember to read God's Book of Exodus (2nd book in God's Bible - old testament) - it's amazing what happens to those who consistently refuse to listen to God - as what happened when God sent Moses to speak to the Pharaoh and Egyptians as to what God intended for them if they did not let His Hebrews go free.

Remember that it's Americans who are being held hostage by mexico's illegal aliens, and never has been the other way around, because they are free to leave at any time.

That was not true of God's Hebrews in His Book of Exodus - they were enslaved there.

mexico's, and other foreign nation's, illegal aliens are free to leave at any time from America, so they are not being held here in any form, until they refuse to leave and are caught as illegal aliens and then awaiting deportation for their illegal alien existence against America's laws.

Discernment on who is growing in their path and who is just a flip-flopper or trying to get elected is important. We must allow people to grow and change. Nobody is perfect starting out. I have also said that if I were facing what they are facing in Mexico I would also do the same. I also understand that the right to a decent paying job should be a human right. But I am not willing to sacrifice my right to a good paying job so that they can have one. This is what government is for. They are flunking. But meanwhile it is important to remember that others are learning every day too. When I first heard the reconquista stuff I didn't take it seriously either. People who have good paying jobs may not be able to see what is happening to other US citizens as a result of the illegals so education is key - including the professional mouths.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

GR
    The major plus today is that a huge majority of American, since March 2006, have awaken to mexico taking the lead defiant position of illegal aliens entering America mostly for the purpose of getting fraudulent identifications (FELONY per account), stealing America's jobs to work them for CASH, so they can then qualify for America's tax dollar benefits that Americans cannot so easily get fraudulently as illegal aliens because illegal aliens are given free passes in too many areas of America's government (welfare, food stamps, housing financial assistance, education, medical, yada yada yada and so many more that there are literally hundreds of ways that EACH ILLEGAL ALIENS can steal America's tax dollars - EACH ANCHOR BABY TOO & their entire extended family).

Re: How we stand on Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by stymie222
    I listened to the Lou Dobbs radio show today. He was blasting the judge and Obama for the Arizona ruling.

Just exactly, how are we to take Lou Dobbs ? I know this organization cut ties with him but what I heard was an individual that was fighting on the same side.

Has he some underlying motives or agenda ?
    Nothing has changed. Lou Dobbs is still a traitor, he still wants a "pathway to citizenship." This is how America get is trouble. One day these so called "leaders" show their true colors and the next day we forgive them because they start lying again. That is exactly how McCain keeps getting elected. Nothing has changed with Dobbs. He still wants amnesty for all of these criminals.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast