Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HR 4437 emails

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOL

I want her e-mail address. LOL I would like to send her a nice no thank you letter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

at least they're advocating staying at home.

too bad they can't have a year without government benefits . . .

I like this one

CONFISCATE THEIR holdings and ASSESTS
    if we did that to Congress do you think Kennedy and Co. would be rolling out the welcome mat?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

too bad they can't have a year without government benefits . .
    Too bad we can't have a year without "them"......

:P

Wouldn't that be nice?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ya Judy, a year without them would be nice! Maybe some of us Americans should make a movie called "A country without a Mexican" which shows how great the country would be without them!!!

- Kevin

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: HR 4437 emails

Quote Originally Posted by 1ProudAmerican1
    I work for a major radio station in Los Angeles. I got this as an email forward today from a Mexican woman I work with. I have since received it 4 times! She sent it to everyone in all of our radio stations in Los Angeles!!!

- Kevin

Wear white!!!!!!!

If HR 4437 is passed:
    No school or work on May 1st. tell everyone you know not to attend school and tell your parents not to work the movie "A Day Without a Latino" will become real. All Latinos have to work together to make this happen to prove to everyone that the U.S. is NOTHING without us. On May 1st don't even go into the streets! don't buy ANYTHING! Stay at home and kick it. watch the U.S. struggle without us. May 1st will be the day the gov't loses tons of money and realizes who really runs this country.

spread the word!

** if you are going to be involved please do it with class. don't act stupid because not only will you make yourself look bad, but you will make ALL OF US look bad. Represent the Latino community with pride and honor. People will expect us to riot and go nuts but show them that we are BETTER than their stereotype.

**May 1st will be the day without Latinos

REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE DOWN FOR YOUR PEOPLE or IF YOU AGREE WITH WHAT WE FEEL AND BELIEVE

Remember that this Law is for ALL RACES not only Latinos.
    Isn't the movie a Day Without a Mexican, not a Day Without a Latino? Someone either doesn't even know the film they're talking about or avoiding copyright issues.

1 day isn't going to matter too much. I think for America to start seeing the benefits of not having illegal aliens draining the country would take around 6 months or so (schools, hospitals, welfare and other benefits)
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12