Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome Tex,

It is always a pleasure to have another member of law enforcement here with us at ALIPAC. We have lots of folks here that serve in the enforcement and judicial systems.

Our prison population is around 2 million now. I think it doubled in about ten years.

The prisons in S. California are now segregated by race because the illegal alien gangs kept attacking the black prisoners. Same situation in the schools in S. Cali. Major riots, major mayhem, and most of it either not reported or underreported to the rest of America.

These gangs are not like the bloods and the crips. They are paramilitary gangs with exceptional hardware.

In Texas, many of the major gangs are encouraging their members to enroll in the American military to gain access to training and military grade weaponry and ordinances. These gangs become the rulers of territory they control, they are in control of most of Mexico and Central America.

Americans need to realize that if we do not turn this around soon, it will not be the local city council members, county commissioners, Sheriffs, and police in control, it will be these gangs.

That is the established pattern throughout South and Central America.

Under gang rule, people do not call the police when the gangs steal their children to be sold into sexual slavery. All of the good cops are either dead or long gone due to the unstopped corruption by the gangs.

They have stolen your child. Your child most likely will never return, but if you pick up that phone and call the cops, your whole family will be executed.

It does not take a fortune teller to determine America's horrific future if the illegals are not sent back.

One only needs to look at what is already happening South of the Border, now happening in our border states, now spreading inland rapidly, to know our future.

We are glad you found us and hope you will stand with us in this fight for our nation.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's even more sickening is the fact that the gangs in Northern Mexico can be taken out in a heartbeat if the US and mexican govts were to combine to declare an all out war against these gangs. But they won't do it and why is that? If they really wanted to, both govts could do this. I think that the Mex govt is pretending to do something about it and the US govt could care less. Otherwise, we would be arming our NGuard to the hilt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    What's even more sickening is the fact that the gangs in Northern Mexico can be taken out in a heartbeat if the US and mexican govts were to combine to declare an all out war against these gangs. But they won't do it and why is that? If they really wanted to, both govts could do this. I think that the Mex govt is pretending to do something about it and the US govt could care less. Otherwise, we would be arming our NGuard to the hilt.
    Rockfish, you got that exactly right, same with the border if they wanted it closed it could be closed tomorrow. And stop restricting them from fireing on these thugs.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome Tex!!! I live in Northwestern Oregon, within the Portland metro area. The town I live in has a population of about 98,000, our police have identified 114 gangs, just within our city. To me, even one is too much, but 114 for this size town is beyond belief. One of our local gang enforcement officers spoke with me one time and he said that if the federal government would enforce our laws, and also deport all illegal aliens, there would be almost no, to none, gang members left in this city.

I hope you stay to help and bring more in with you. Americans need to fight hard to take back what is OURS and we cannot be passive about it anymore.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, SOSAD, its just like the war, the govt was told by our military that they would need 300,000 troops to do the job. Instead, our govt says here, take 140,000. They never tried to fight the war right in the first place and they are securing the border with no heart or will. They're doing a half ass job as a result, just like the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Thanks, SOSAD, its just like the war, the govt was told by our military that they would need 300,000 troops to do the job. Instead, our govt says here, take 140,000. They never tried to fight the war right in the first place and they are securing the border with no heart or will. They're doing a half ass job as a result, just like the war.
    That seems to be the way of our government now, we would be so much better off if they let people know we were serious and not going to screw around with them. My husband went to Nam twice and the one thing I could not believe is, if someone was fireing on him he had to call in and get ok to fire back, and a few times he wasn't very nice (language you know) and he was fined big time. Sometimes I am in doubt who's side our government is on!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Welcome Tex_2585_8538!

SOSADFORUS wrote:

Sometimes I am in doubt who's side our government is on!
    Those currently in power are definitely NOT on our side. We will have to fight to turn this around and it is the numbers and dogged determination of patriotic Americans that will do it!

Perhaps its just me but I got a mixed message from his post.. it seemed as if this was more of a scare, to not get involved in fighting the illegal immigration issues..

Tex_2585_8538, Welcome to ALIPAC!
    ------------------------

Hi!

Welcome Tex_2585_8538 and it is good that you are on our side.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12