Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Way to go Bostonteaparty! I wish you could show befores and afters! Especially areas of the San Fernando Valley that were nice communities and now are filthy third world communities. It is truly sickening. I have lived in So. Cal my entire life and every time I drive up there in L.A. I am sickened.

Interesting idea. It would really drive the point home if you can find some old photos of your city to provide a before and after comparison like this guy did:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dogwelder/ ... 2246/show/
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

i think i will put up a map of California you click a live ink and it takes you to a gallery of images and vids
    so people can get an idea how bad it is!
    shopping a domain name now

can anyone think of a good domain name?

it has to be something that will really piss off Tony villar LOL

Growing up 30 mins from LA, I know just how you feel. It broke my heart to see my hometown slowly turned into junk. Museums with graffiti etched into metal/wood, homes that were once cute with Hollywood era charm now dumps with no one willing or able to renovate it. Even the LA Zoo has lost its charm, graffiti in restrooms,scary gang looking people etc. Go into any canyon and you will see furniture, oil containers, bags and bags of trash, why should they have to go to the dump and pay like the rest of us. Laundry hanging out the window, Mexican flags for curtains, trash on the front lawn.
    On a bridge near downtown just past giffith park on the 5 is a mural of an LAPD officer. Some hispanic wrote "assasinos! assasinos!" on it. There is very little respect for law enforcement, besides, they turn the other cheek half the time anyways. They fear being called racist or being sued.
    I remember my mom being locked trapped underground downtown during the riots in the early 90's and the looters were banging on the doors with heavy poles. Please take a moment to think of those whose homes are being looted during these fires as they sit in evac facilities.
    Next time I am down there, I will gladly take pics. I should have done it years ago. I would love nothing more than to go down to the March for America next month, maybe that will be my excuse to hop on a plane. Anyone else here going?

I will dig for old and new photos, my mil has tons of old touristy pics.

Domain name suggestons: tonysfriends.com, whathappenedtola.com, undocumentedlosangeles.com, villaraigosasthirdworld.com, tonyslostangeles.com,

can anyone think of a good domain name?
    thirdworldamerica.us?
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

How about LAgrossa?

ok i tool some pictures today on my way to marina del ray
    here is a link

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee16 ... eshow=true

if anyone has any please let me know so i can add more.

Those pictures sent chills up my spine.

I lived in a neighborhood that was overrun with illegals. I honestly didn't think that a U.S. city could ever degrade to a 3rd world level. I mean, I'd been to Tijuana a couple of times, and I've traveled through Baja, but I never dreamed that there would ever be slums like that in the U.S.

Guess I was wrong.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast