Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    NOamNasty I saw that report too about the water shortage. It is VERY CRITICAL there. It was amazing to see where the water normally is and how they were walking on the dry land. Scary. Our infrastructure is totally breaking down. Our freeways in CA are a total mess. You widen and expand and they are full within a month. We can't continue this. Our schools are breaking down. You build and new one and its trashed. NO way in CA would I send my kids to public school. It would be private or home schooling.
    You wouldn't believe how bad the school system is in Los Angeles or Long Beach, CA. SOmething like less than 50% of the graduating seniors can pass the high school proficiency test -- despite the fact the test is moronically easy.

When one of my friends who lives in the cesspool that is LA was asked how he could afford to send his kids to a private school he said: "How can I afford not to?"
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

That is so true. The real victory is to teach our children, get them a college education but more than that they need to be taught economics and investing. This is the only way they will be wealthier if not wealthy. Then they need to find ways to shelter their money from the government legally. Remove the money so the government can't get their hands on it. I'm convinced if I had education in that area I would be far better off now. I'm teaching our kids about investments early. You can do that with their allowance easy. Don't just buy them things.

Give them the allowance. They are to give 10% to church if that is part of your life (otherwise to charity). They give 10% to savings and investment. The rest is for expenditures. But they can ONLY buy from the expenditure money. IF they want something bad enough they save part of that portion to get it. It teaches them what it takes to make the money. If they can do extra chores, work for the neighbor all the better for that special thing. When they see the savings growing larger with interest it will give them a visual of what can happen when they are older.

If the illegals continue to lack in education they will not be the leaders or entrepreneurs of this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567