Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

feduphispanic, I so appreciate you telling us this. If more Americans would tell the fraud and scams as they see it on the inside where illegal aliens are taking advantage of all Americans, we may expose how the fraud takes place. I will use these points when talking about the fraud. Thank you again.

Anything else you can add will help and give us all insight in how things are corrupted.

Psalm 91

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sure I'll give you another great example! While working at the place mentioned above one illegal told me of this one!

There are certain religious organizations that collect school materials and near the beginning of the school year package them and give them to needy families who have children but can't afford the supplies. This illegal said she would go and sign up and make up names. Later they would call her and ask her to pick up the school supplies, in addition they would give her a gift card from payless. The illegal stated she would use some of these packages for her children then sell the rest. I didn't think much of it until one day i went to the store and saw the price for these packages, they were about $30 each. I don't have children that go to school so I never bothered to check the prices. This lady stated that many people do the same thing. I also got the impression that this religious organization was largely white and run by older ladies that probably volunteer their time for this cause.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    FedUpHispanic ....you are a breath of fresh air. Welcome and please feel free to offer your perspective here-there are lots of people here interested in hearing what you have to say.
    DITTO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A nice thing to do with the school supplies would have been to give it to the kids teacher...most of them have to PAY FOR IT OUT OF THEIR OWN POCKETS!

What an outrage!

This is really awesome that we have so many good hispanic Americans who are not buying the illegal rhetoric. Good to have all of you here!

Have you guys been to the website www.dontspeakforme.org? Most likely you have, but in case you haven't, this website was started by a man named Col. Al Rodriguez. Col. Rodriguez is an awesome man and has done so much good work for America's cause against illegal immigration.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    Well what can I say? I use to work as a translator for a government agency where tax payer paid benefits were going to illegal aliens instead of legal US citizens. Just sitting there I would hear how some of these illegal aliens would coach new ones, they would explain to them how to get Emergency Medicaid, foodstamps known in Texas as the Lone Star Card (for their children), Chip (for their children), WIC. Notice I specified children because most of these individuals have 2-3 kids. They would walk in and just say their husbands got paid cash and would make up a low number. We just had to take their word for it. If a US citizen walked in they were required to provide their SS#, pay check stubs, list how many cars they owned (model & year).

I finally had enough when one day I was at a Fiesta (Houston area supermarkets now owned by Grocers Supply Co. Inc.). I was in line and Lone Star card recipient (I assume illegal did not know a word if english)offered to pay for my groceries at a rate of 2:1. Meaning for every two dollars from her Lone Star card I would pay her one hard dollar. I declined and at that point I'd had enough of working there and decided to quit. Since then I have been preaching against illegal immigration to anybody that will listen.
    Wow, what a story. I admire your courage and honesty in quitting too, especially considering how hard it is to find jobs these days.
    Kudos to you feduphispanic!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    Well what can I say? I use to work as a translator for a government agency where tax payer paid benefits were going to illegal aliens instead of legal US citizens. Just sitting there I would hear how some of these illegal aliens would coach new ones, they would explain to them how to get Emergency Medicaid, foodstamps known in Texas as the Lone Star Card (for their children), Chip (for their children), WIC. Notice I specified children because most of these individuals have 2-3 kids. They would walk in and just say their husbands got paid cash and would make up a low number. We just had to take their word for it. If a US citizen walked in they were required to provide their SS#, pay check stubs, list how many cars they owned (model & year).

I finally had enough when one day I was at a Fiesta (Houston area supermarkets now owned by Grocers Supply Co. Inc.). I was in line and Lone Star card recipient (I assume illegal did not know a word if english)offered to pay for my groceries at a rate of 2:1. Meaning for every two dollars from her Lone Star card I would pay her one hard dollar. I declined and at that point I'd had enough of working there and decided to quit. Since then I have been preaching against illegal immigration to anybody that will listen.
    Wow, what a story. I admire your courage and honesty in quitting too, especially considering how hard it is to find jobs these days.
    Kudos to you feduphispanic
    !
    Ditto!

Is it OK if William uses your story feduphispanic? This is gang busters information. I can't tell you how much I respect your integrity. You are certainly a breath of fresh air.

Oh by the way Hannity of Fox News is starting a whole week of what illegals are costing America. Its starts tomorrow, Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    FedUpHispanic ....you are a breath of fresh air. Welcome and please feel free to offer your perspective here-there are lots of people here interested in hearing what you have to say.
    Welcome SicNTiredInSoCal I'm sorry I haven't noticed you before. I'm an ex So Cal. and I NEVER want to go back.

Thanks GoGo....good to be here. I was born and raised here in SD county and I remember the good ole days and how wonderful it used to be here.

Now, all it's got going for it is the weather (and yea, it's still fabulous for the most part). I'd trade great weather anytime to live somewhere where it wasn't overrun with illegals, traffic, crime, overdevelpment.....(sigh) I could go on and on.

Does such a perfect place really exist?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast