Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Geraldo Is the lowest form of life (race baiter)

Geraldo Is one of the lowest life forms on earth. He Is openly racist,and considers hispanics the ONE AND ONLY RACE IN AMERICA. I cannot stand to even see his face on T.V. If he comes on ,I change the channel as quickly as humanly possible. I would rather own an earthworm as a pet,than have to listen to one racist word out of this pathetic Individuals mouth...

Geraldo is Pureto Rican. He used to have a show on television similiar to Jerry Springer. I can remember when he got in a fight on his show with a White Supremaist. I believe he got his nose broken.

He is not a true journalist, he goes more for sensationlism. He thrives on stirring up confrontational fights.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Geraldo is Pureto Rican. He used to have a show on television similiar to Jerry Springer. I can remember when he got in a fight on his show with a White Supremaist. I believe he got his nose broken.

He is not a true journalist, he goes more for sensationlism. He thrives on stirring up confrontational fights.
    LOL! I remember that and the Al Capone thing like it was yesterday. He also wrote a book called HisPANIC. I think it was all about how racist we are towards hispanics...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Funny stuff..Especially this quote......
    NBC executive Brandon Tartikoff once said of him: "There are two words that serve as a signal that you're operating in an area of questionable taste. Those words are 'Geraldo Rivera.'"

Birth Name
    Gerald Michael Riviera

Nickname
    Jerry

Height
    5' 9½" (1.77 m)

Spouse
    Erica Levy (10 August 2003 - present) 1 child
    C.C. Dyer (11 July 1987 - 2000) (divorced) 3 children
    Sherryl Raymond (31 December 1976 - 1984) (divorced) 1 child
    Edie Vonnegut (14 December 1971 - 1975) (divorced)
    Linda Coblentz (1965 - ?) (divorced)

Trade Mark

His moustache

Trivia

His ex-wife, Edie Vonnegut, is Kurt Vonnegut Jr.'s daughter. His autobiography, written in 1991, is "Exposing Myself".

In his autobiography, he revealed his affairs with Bette Midler, Liza Minnelli, Judy Collins, Chris Evert, Margaret Trudeau, Marion Javits, and at least 1000 other women. He first made a name for himself as a lawyer defending Harlems's largely Hispanic Young Lords gang. His brother is newscaster Craig Rivera, who previously gained experience as Geraldo's producer at ABC News.

He hosted the television segment that gave the American public the first chance of seeing the Zapruder film of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

His most famous program was The Mystery of Al Capone's Vaults (1986) (TV) that aired in April 1986. When Chicago's Lexington Hotel was being demolished, a sealed vault was discovered. Rivera hosted the live program that was going to climax with the opening of the vault, supposedly revealing Al Capone's treasure or a more gruesome find. The biggest find was an empty whiskey bottle. The hype generated a record rating of 57 with an estimated audience of 30,000,000. The term "Al Capone's Vault" has come to mean any overhyped event that leads to nothing.

Allegedly married first wife Linda Coblentz in part to avoid the Vietnam War draft.

Children: Isabella Holmes (b. 7 November 1992) and Simone Cruickshank (b. September 1994) by C. C. Dyer; Gabriel Miguel (b. 2 July 1979) by Sherryl Raymond; Cruz (b. 1987) by a previous relationship; Solita Liliana (b. August 2005) by Erica Levy.

Exposed deplorable conditions in "Willowbrook State School", an institution for people with developmental disabilities, in early 1972. Publicity from the class-action lawsuit against the state of New York that soon followed was a major contributing factor in the passing of a federal law called "Civil Rights of Institutionalized Persons Act of 1980."

His mother, Lilian Friedman, is of Russian-Jewish ancestry; and was born in New Jersey. His father, who converted to Judaism when marrying Lilian, was a Puerto Rican of Spanish ancestry and raised Roman Catholic. Lilian and Cruz moved to Florida, where Cruz died due to heart attack in 1987. The widowed Lillian Rivera still lives in Florida, and is close to her children; whom she raised Jewish. She appeared with Craig on one episode of 'Geraldo at Large' from Florida, via satellite. Meanwhile, Geraldo named his child, Solita Liliana, in honor of his Judaism and his mother.

Listed on his birth certificate as Gerald Michael Riviera, born to Allen and Lillian (Friedman) Riviera. In his autobiography "Exposing Myself," Rivera said that he believed his mother was attempting to deflect future discrimination from her children by misspelling their surname on their birth certificates, as they were the products of a mixed marriage.

NBC executive Brandon Tartikoff once said of him: "There are two words that serve as a signal that you're operating in an area of questionable taste. Those words are 'Geraldo Rivera.'"

His fourth wife, C.C. Dyer, did not take his last name when they married.

The 1980s GI Joe animated series created the news anchor man character Hector Ramirez as a parody of Rivera.

Geraldo Rivera and Erica Levy welcomed their daughter, Solita Liliana, on August 2005.

Wife Erica Levy's mother is Nancy and father is Howard Levy, who was a prostate cancer survivor; but died recently.

Siblings are Craig Rivera, Sharon Rivera, and Irene Rivera Hunt. Cousin is Wilfredo Rivera, adopted by Geraldo's parents.

Underwent knee replacement surgery on his left knee on September 28, 2009.

Ex-brother-in-law of Nanny Vonnegut.

His son, Gabe Rivera, married Deb in May, 2009.

Good friend of John Lennon.

Personal Quotes

"We have no right to complain about any condition affecting the quality of our lives, unless we are doing something about it."

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0729273/bio

Hey more than Geraldo needs to go on both Fox business and Fox News...

I was watching one of them yesterday morning and one of the blond girls was taking about illegals...and she actually made a comment about going to Home Depot and picking up a day worker because it is so cheap. I have noticed a lot of them talking cheap labor open border amnesty stuff like that lately.

I am sure their are many more out there who would work much cheaper doing her job than she does, she should be next. These kind of people just love to sell their own Country Men down the river to the likes of "open border" Rupert, and his controlled media don't ya think????

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

I was watching one of them yesterday morning and one of the blond girls was taking about illegals...and she actually made a comment about going to Home Depot and picking up a day worker because it is so cheap. I have noticed a lot of them talking cheap labor open border amnesty stuff like that lately.

I am sure their are many more out there who would work much cheaper doing her job than she does, she should be next. These kind of people just love to sell their own Country Men down the river to the likes of "open border" Rupert, and his controlled media don't ya think????

Kathyet
    John Stossel did a report on FBN that was so pro-IA I was screaming at the TV!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Anyone remember the Al Capone Vault incident?
    Remember when The Pentagon removed Geraldo Rivera from Iraq becaue Geraldo was compromising military security by revealing information about troop movement in a broadcast report. Fox News has surely forgotten. Once a traitor always a traitor.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Exactly. After giving away troop positions on international TV and costing how many lives he should have never been allowed back on the air anywhere.

In a past life I have had the opportunity to meet some of these type people and they absolutely disgust me. I am repulsed and revulsed by them. Sharp, shrewd yes they are. Human beings? I kind of doubt it.

Actually I was at a Javits event decades ago and Geraldo was there. If his actions do not disgust you his personal presence will. What a total whore-dog! Lee Radziwell was there. She had brought a prop. . . a Roman style couch where she could half lay half sit in her exposing lingerie with a come ravish me now look. This was not a sit-down event - it was a shark party with lots of milling around. I was so disgusted that I moved out to Arizona and cut ties with that life forever. Not for me. I guess I always was conservative even way back then but just didn't know it. I have no use for any of those people. They are a different breed and have no idea what the life of a real US citizen is. The divide is so huge that I have never ever believed that our elections were not rigged. I try to think what the answer should be because I do not believe that these types should be in control of our nation. I don't know the answer.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Kathyet
    John Stossel did a report on FBN that was so pro-IA I was screaming at the TV!
    Like all libertarians Stossel believes you can open the borders , He also believes you take away ALL the welfare period

I have never watched Geraldo, could never stand the man. After he spoke for , I think it was the illegals protesting at Washington, I won't even go near that man's program. How his ratings are high enough to stay on t.v. is beyond me. I wish everyone would stop watching him, so his ratings would decrease. When he is on O'Reilly's show, I do the mute button so I won't even have to hear his voice!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast