Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So basically it's not just "whitey" who wants these people gone, it's 80% of America that's wants them gone and I wish they'd quit using the race card.
    It's not really even a "race" card......it's an "ethnic card". Hitler with his prime race didn't include ALL white people in the mix. It was just a certain specific type of white people, blonde hair and blue eyes, and all Germans didn't fit that mold either. Just like all white people never owned slaves or supported it, or thought they were the superior "race" and not all hispanics are brown and not all brown are hispanic or fit the mold, they are trying to cram everyone in. It's like saying all Italians are members of the mob, and all Irish have red hair and bad tempers. I don't like it anymore than, as being a woman, that I should have voted for Hillary or am not for womans rights and a sell out to all women if I like Palin....even though I'm pro-choice. That insults me for sure. Thought it was for freedom and the right to choose, not to be taken from one mold and crammed into another where yet someone else tells me what I should think, feel and do.

I like being an ethnic mutt and 100% American.....pander to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Crazybird, I like being the American "mutt" and having some people ask me when they see me, my husband, my three kids and also my mother, and ask "what ethnicity are you all". We do not fit any known mold people can identify, which to me is really being "all American".
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Hispanics are not the only group politicians pander to ya know. What about white working men. You hear that all the time, about how they're trying to get their vote. What about the Jewish lobby. You always here them trying to win their vote by promising to continue sending billions to Israel. They also pander to African Americans, promising to help their economic situations. Oh, they even pander to foreign countries including Canada, Mexico, and Israel.

They pander to everyone, it's just the way it is with politics.

Can you imagine every Ethnicity wanting there own Ethnicaly based caucus in Congress and what bedlam that would cause? I dont think the founding farthers had this in mind. Our Congress and Government have been balkinized and our country is next.
    It would be insane. Any progress we have made has been deminished by this ethnic pandering. Kind of like the "skin heads" being the spokesman for Germans, or a mafia leader being the spokesman for all Italians. Maybe we had a more difficult time handling actual real race differences, but we did better with "ethnic" and "relegious" differences......till now. Not from our intolerance but of the demands of those wanting to keep themselves seperate from everyone else and demand different preferences for them while they remain intolerant. Like the Muslims and the recent hispanics etc. We don't have very many total "ethnic" communities. By community I mean entire towns or sections of the state etc. Ya, a street here and there, but you don't see Germans forbidding and running out Polish people and everyone else out from their area, everything spoken and written in German. You don't find the Baptist Church fighting to keep the Jews out of their area. The ACLU wasn't around to cry "racism" when my husband was teased for being a stupid Polack or me being of a different Christian relegion than the prominant one of the area. Not saying it wasn't done or that in the past people didn't settle in areas where they had their ethnic or relegious preference dominate in an area......but we were getting together and crossing the lines. And now here we are, doing it all over again. Guess the difference was, we settled these areas.....made cities and towns where there were none. Now it's running people from their areas and trying to take over and change every aspect of it. If that makes sense.

I mean when I lived in New York State, we had a Jewish area and Italian area etc. Loved the Jewish bakeries and different things.....but I'm not Jewish or Italian and never once did I ever feel I wasn't welcome, not once did I get a look of disgust like what's your kind doing here, as if I've crossed into someone elses private turf. I wasn't forced to perform any Jewish rituals or relegious celebrations and I didn't have to speak Italian to order a meal or go into their shops or be allowed to live in peace in the community. But it sure seems like that attitude has been rekindled to divide people into their specific areas in order to live in peace.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hispanics are not the only group politicians pander to ya know. What about white working men. You hear that all the time, about how they're trying to get their vote. What about the Jewish lobby. You always here them trying to win their vote by promising to continue sending billions to Israel. They also pander to African Americans, promising to help their economic situations. Oh, they even pander to foreign countries including Canada, Mexico, and Israel.
    I have to admit I have not followed politics as closely as now, but I never remember hearing "the white working man" till this year. The elderly, the young, because of their different needs. Yes, blacks and women when their rights were being fought for. But I've never heard of a scramble to the Asian community, haven't seen special adds in Chinese or Russian. I haven't heard of a special private meeting to speak to the Irish community or the Polish Womens Business group....or the African Singles Mother group or the single young white mans group. Ya, they pander and they try and cram everyone into a box as if all in that group feel exactly the same and are somehow vastly different than another ethnic or race group. White poverty isn't much different than Black poverty.....address poverty, not just poverty in one specific group. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by squishy
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, what tickles me is that they are pandering to the wrong crowd thinking it will win them the election. There are a whole lot more Americans who are against illegal immigration, than there are Hispanics who want amnesty.
    I'm convinced that the majority of Hispanic-Americans they show on the news as supporters of amnesty are either anchor babies or were illegal themselves at one point.
    You would be correct. The is one other group who wants amnesty - those who profit from them.
    "

While of Scandinavian-Irish heritage, I don't dwell on it or try to force the rest of the citizenry, whatever their background, to suddenly appreciate the taste of smoked fish or smoked eel on a slab of black bread. I don't like anyone trying to cram their culture or ethnicity down my throat, or my Americanism being insulted by people (illegals) who demand more of me (as a taxpayer) than they are willing to contribute to the common good of the United States of America.

Mr. Joe Loya, the father-in-law of unjustly imprisoned Border Patrol agent Ignacio Ramos, says that pandering to ANY group is CRAZY! He noticed that it only EMBOLDENS the coddled folks and INTENSIFIES their OWN racism against those OUTSIDE their racial/ethnic stripe. He has told me that he and other patriotic Americans of Hispanic descent are routinely CONDEMNED as TRAITORS to their culture. However, Mr. Loya just IGNORES them. I am an American FIRST, he insists. WAY to GO, Mr. Loya!

I am 100% German..born in New York AFTER my parents became Citizens....my parents never spoke German at home or work....I went to Germany with my Mom when I was 15....never spoke German in my life....I was there for 6 weeks...It was sink or swim...needed to get along with my cousins....after 6 weeks...I spoke fluent German..I even remember THINKING in German and had to mentally translate it back to English when I came home.....so how come these people can be here for years and not speak a word of English?????????
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    I am 100% German..born in New York AFTER my parents became Citizens....my parents never spoke German at home or work....I went to Germany with my Mom when I was 15....never spoke German in my life....I was there for 6 weeks...It was sink or swim...needed to get along with my cousins....after 6 weeks...I spoke fluent German..I even remember THINKING in German and had to mentally translate it back to English when I came home.....so how come these people can be here for years and not speak a word of English?????????

Because they choose not to. My daughter just started pre school and they handed out a flyer to parents that was offering free english lessons as long as the parents pledged to teach their kids in english. Of course they also offered FREE child care while attending such classes. If I am required to learn spanish where are my FREE spanish lessons and FREE daycare so that I can attend these classes?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast