Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What we are doing is not working very well. I hear nothing for our cause in mainstream middle class American media.

I know several people that feel as we do, but they are complacent. They say the following:

"What can we do? It is too late. I don't see that many who are against it, so maybe we are wrong and racist. Those poor people have suffered enough, maybe it is christian to give them a break. ETC "

We can't seem to break out of the Internet and our numbers seem pretty low.

Why aren't people in these areas that have been destroyed by mexicans talking?
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

You're right bootsalina - it's over. We stole their land and now we may as well let them have it. If we don't, Bush will.

Time to throw in the towel, for Aztlan is a pending new nation with a higher ideal.

Those who fail to appreciate their liberties will be those who lose their liberties.

I've seen the same argument you just posted far too many times, and so I now believe you are right.

When a group of people are capable of controlling the media, and with multi-million dollar corporations threatening the advertising base of that media - we cannot compete with that.

The corporate machine here will continue to buy the media so they can have their "labor for less". And unless you or I can come up with a few billion dollars of our own to buy our media back - it most assuredly is over.

He who controls the media and print is he who controls the nation.

Is this the mindset you are trying to get people to have over it? If so, as the title of this thread is, "I fear......" you may be right.

I'm going to take a break from the forums for the rest of the afternoon. Have a great day.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Well we are told we can't picket - -bs. It has worked for the illegals, and it has worked for avery other group in America throughout history.

Labor protests, Abortion Protests, Blacks protested (look where they were when they hid in the shadows) Hell -politicians protest - they just call it campaigning.

Maybe we should campaign.

I will tell you that arguing about some song or ancient history, is not educating me at all.

We are splitting hairs on most of these topics. We need an action agenda, and if anyone has any media or political connection, it is time to speak up.

Maybe some of folks who are furious about THE WAR and how we were lied to about WMD would be good allies. Maybe they could see the correlation in this lie too.

I know that everything I hear in the media calls the MM kooks with guns, that myth needs to be dispelled in public.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Those poor people have suffered enough, maybe it is christian to give them a break. ETC "
    that's the problem -- people are trying to make a moral issue out of a national security and state issue
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

obbop,

Even I want to go hang my head low sometimes after being immersed in this material. The subject matter is depressing, heart wrenching, and horrific.

I try not to post when I'm feeling down about things.

We are going to VOTE THEM OUT LIKE HERNDON!

Just look how far ALIPAC and our movement has come in just one year!

You could still hear the crickets chirping on this topic before April 2005.

Now, thanks to the protests and anthem scandals, everybody in America is talking about our issue.

The more they talk and seek answers, the angrier they get.

Our movement probably just tripled in size.

Chin up buddy! Get focused on our goals. Take a rest and get your second wind.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    What we are doing is not working very well. I hear nothing for our cause in mainstream middle class American media.

I know several people that feel as we do, but they are complacent. They say the following:

"What can we do? It is too late. I don't see that many who are against it, so maybe we are wrong and racist. Those poor people have suffered enough, maybe it is christian to give them a break. ETC "

We can't seem to break out of the Internet and our numbers seem pretty low.

Why aren't people in these areas that have been destroyed by mexicans talking?
    Bootsalinda,

You are hearing more than ever before about this in the mainstream media. They are exerting themselves to try to control the agenda because the America public is in a complete uproar over this.

When you look at what they are doing and think about why they are doing it, it is because Americans are waking up to what the corporations are doing to us.

Those same corporations own most of the media.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC is right.

In just over one year since I joined ALIPAC, I have seen this thing grow more than in the past 13 years that I have been calling my Reps. and writing letters.

Finding articles to post used to take a lot of digging, now I can't keep up with the reading, there are so many coming out and writing about what is going on.

The Minutemen movement really got things rolling and now there is no stopping us.

We used to wonder if we would ever wake American's up to just how bad the situation was.

Well let me tell you since the marches a lot of them finally have woke up.

Instead of the dumb friendship chain letters that I usually get, I actually got two illegal alien chain letters this week. That was a first!

We are going to keep this movement going till we win, and I believe we will win.

Darlene

I'm ashamed to say I didn't know what was going on until a little over a year ago, how I got involved is still not certain, but I'm VERY glad I did. It tied in with some other things that I was working on at the time.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: I Fear................

Quote Originally Posted by obbop
    I fear the adage may be true. I hope I am wrong but years of being active in the anti-invasion movement and still seeing the invaders arrive, seeing corporate America support the invaders, seeing laws against invasion not being enforced and the meager attempts by the elite's government to stop the invasion with noe real progress...... well, I can't help but have my doubts that we are doomed.

Around 300 million or so people within the USA and a major metropolitan area has a mere 100 folks show up for an anti-invasion rally.

Constantly hearing and reading uninformed Americans supporting the invasion by spewing uneducated rhetoric and refusing to ponder an opposite viewpoint.

Noting that the majority of Americans may proclaim their dissatisfaction with the invasion yet going about their daily lives waiting for someone else to do something........

well........... here's the adage:

"The American abolitionist Wendell Phillips said, “Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.” But there’s not much to be done when there are so few of us keeping watch."
    I know how you feel, and I sometimes feel the same way too. Sometimes I feel that our leaders see the illegals out there marching, and they don't see us Americans out there in the droves, and they may think this is alright with us.

But what I think Americans are going to do is march down to the polls, and let the voting do the speaking for them

Re: I Fear................

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    But what I think Americans are going to do is march down to the polls, and let the voting do the speaking for them
    we had nothing short of a revolution in November 2004, when hundreds of thousands of people waited in line for hours up until the wee hours of the morning in the wet and cold to cast their vote -- I don't think Congress has seen anything yet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast