Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by DiggersRealm
    NotGoingToTakeItAnymore Said:

Why don't they help "their people" by translating for them, or teaching them English for free?
    It seems that they will not help each other unless there's something in it for them. Now granted there are people also like that who are Americans, but the difference is there are tons of Americans who volunteer to help others and also donate a ton to charity.

When was the last time you heard of a group of these illegal aliens volunteering to clean up a neighborhood or pick up a park? You haven't because they are not here to be an American or be generous like Americans, but to take, take, TAKE whatever they can and horde it. Something I'm sure they learned from the countries they came from and this is one of the reasons their countries will never improve.

Talk about the "me generation"!
    How about the "gimme generation"? Also, they must have hired a PR firm, because I read somewhere that they are going to start "volunteering"...looks good on a resume--or to help cover illegal activities, I guess.

Actually though--if they want to volunteer to do something (besides go straight home), they could shag a$$ down to the border and clean up the tons of garbage they left there, then go to cities where they've largely outnumbered us and clean up the filth there too. Then go home!

Hehe, I was thinking the same thing as I wrote my reply.

"Clean up your damn mess you left in the desert!"

From what I understand {memory here} the bush administration has already hired a PR firm to help SELL AMNESTY.

My question has been........."Is this the same PR firm that the Saudi's hired after 9/11?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Or maybe it's the one that Mexico hired, Allyn and Company, headed by Rob Allyn in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by DiggersRealm
    Or maybe it's the one that Mexico hired, Allyn and Company, headed by Rob Allyn in Texas.
    Darn but you might be correct, DIGGER.

Hope that Digger DIGS this one out

So far, whoever they hired, using all the SYMANTICS they can possibly conjure up, hasn't gotten very far! Would be great to plaster the verified info out there for everyone to see. Nice USE OF TAXPAYER'S MONEY, eh?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't believe that the Bush administration ever hired a firm for it. They did it through proxy of Mexico with Allyn & Co.

I'll keep my eyes open though.

From hero reporter Sara A. Carter we do have this:

http://www.dailybulletin.com/beyondborders/ci_3873111

Though rarely commenting directly about the immigration rallies and their resultant backlash, President Bush lobbied forcefully for the Senate's immigration legislation, which is much more favorable to illegal immigrants than the House proposal.

His influence trickled all the way down to the public relations level, with the Mexican government contracting earlier this year with Allyn & Co., a PR firm based in Dallas, to launch an ad campaign aimed at improving the image of migrant crossers while at the same time publicly advocating for a guest-worker program.

The public relations firm was the same one used by Bush during his presidential campaigns and when he ran for governor of Texas.
    Which seems to suggest the administrations hand in getting Allyn and Co, but there's no direct assertion that they hired them with taxpayer funds.

If you don't know who Sara A. Carter is she is an immigration warrior reporter and personal hero of mine. (You can read about her and send her thank you's here) Maybe some day I'll be lucky enough to meet her.

Thanx DIGGER.

I'm not sure, as I said - pulling from memory here, but Sara might one of the places where I originally heard about this.

Note: ALL ROADS LEAD TO TEXAS re: the POWER BROKERS.
    That includes more than bush family.

Also: See JAMES BAKER INSTITUTE
    moving CFR policy out into the bowels of Congress!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12