Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are going to have to put our money where our mouth or withhold it - whichever the case.

That is going to mean refusing to give to certain charities that aid and abet, and sadly to the churches that do the same. If a church is doing more than emergency and humanitarian aid for these people, they are wrong and we are wrong to give them our money.

There are ways to use our 'renderings unto God' besides giving to a church that uses it in wrong ways.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My first wife was Catholic and when we were looking for a church to get married in there was this nice spanish style church that she liked so we stopped in there to talk to the priest, the first thing he said to us was, "You do realise this is a Mexican church"! He didn't get a chance to say anything else as we were out the door. This was back in '75!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That sounds racist and nationalistic Mountaindog.

That priest was not a priest. Talk about not being welcoming to the stranger!

My entire family does not give to Catholic charities anymore. I picked a charity to help the people who live in the Appalcians in America.

http://www.christianapp.org/appalachia.shtml

I hope it's helping Americans.

CCUSA, don't lose heart. This is not true of all churches, though I too am deeply disappointed in what many churches are saying now and teaching.

Most churches are now looking at this as a growth in numbers, pandering to Hispanics for the most part to increase their members and financial dollars.

The Church of God is seeking to grow their numbers through the illegal aliens that they admittedly bring over here.

The Mormon Church is growing through the Hispanics. The Baptist Church is growing through Hispanics. They are all taking advantage of illegal immigration.

My church has always been a missions church, with individuals from all over the world coming and we have never altered the services, till recently, and now the service has salsa type music at times, the pastor said he didn't know how to explain to some of the people, but spanish language earphones were available.

I want everyone to know God and I also know God is able to reach them in their home countries.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I would love to hear the answer to this, then. WHY are all of these illegal aliens on birth control? Why are none of them married and living with "partners." Why are many of them having sex with multiple partners? Why is domestic violence such a problem among their community? Why are they becoming pregnant at such a rate and before they are truly ready and able to support a family?

Is the Catholic Church just simply turning its back on these facts? Do they require that these "members" do a 6-month waiting period before marriage? Do they counsel them on remaining in committed marriages? Hell, not a single ONE of them is married who are coming into the Health Departments for pregnancy testing, maternity care, HIV and STD testing, and umpteen methods of birth control that they receive for free at taxpayer expense!!

I am a Catholic, and am thinking of writing the Bishop here in the U.S. about this issue. I'd love to hear your pastor's comments on this as well.

They are lawbreakers, plain and simple. They break it once they cross this border and remain here. Then they are thieves, freeloading off the U.S. taxpayer for every social service, to include free birth control at every turn.

Shoot, I gave up being a Catholic years, and years ago. I never understood why I would have to confess my sins to this MAN, when he is probably sinning worse then me!!!

I just go straight to the source now, he and I have a solid relationship.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: I had a bad Sunday

I was shocked and quite mad at the fact that this priest would suggest we would probably all not go to heaven if we did'nt welcome these illegals
    Is this priest nuts??!! That's the talk of a psychotic, and an open borders lobby freak. I guess he won't be going to heaven either because he is forcing his own worshippers to accept these lawbreakers whom kill Americans on a daily basis, bring drugs into our country, and diseases as well.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Shoot, I gave up being a Catholic years, and years ago. I never understood why I would have to confess my sins to this MAN, when he is probably sinning worse then me!!!

I just go straight to the source now, he and I have a solid relationship.
    That is what my husband did as well, Between the sex abuse scandal and aiding the illegal aliens, he is done. He and I try to be good law-abiding people and have a personal relationship with God. There is no way either one of us want our $$ going to pay for pedophile priests.

I'm glad to here I'm not alone with my feelings regarding the churches.

Thanks GeorgiaPeach. I am trying not to lose heart, but they really are dividing the nation even more when they use religion to push a political agenda and one that clearly goes against some of the commandments. One world government endorsed by our churches.

I can see why they Mexicans don't let the churches influence their politics anymore or do they?

I don't know if they let churches influence their agenda - other than using the church when it suits their purpose - as it seems to now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast