Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the election is a crap shoot.

It is too early to call.

I think any one of the 4 could win. I think some will vote Dem because they are sick of the Repub and Bush's BS.

Some will vote Hillary, because at least Bill will be in there with her and he has experience. I would choose her over McCain and Obama.

Some will vote O'bama on the "change" mantra he is spewing, some will vote for him because he is black, and the rest of the folks that have put him up in the first place (big corps that will run him) will vote for him.

Some will vote Ronmey, because McCain is a nut case, and they hate Dems. If Romney will get strong on Immigration, Verbal and Serious about it, and strong on the middle class, he could win a lot of folks over. He needs to show he will keep his word. Trust is important.

Some are voting McCain because of his War mantra and he is weak on immigration and BigCorps can run him.

It is really ashame that some of the others have quit so soon. They were the only thing to expose the ones that are still in there.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I live in the Central Valley in California which is primarily Republican. Politics seems to be on everyones mind. Today I had three different groups of friends approach me ready to debate with me since they all know I am a registered Democrat. You should have seen the looks on their faces as I steered the debate from Democrat vs Republican to McCain vs Romney. I have to say I hear more and more Republicans leaning towards Romney. I just hope the Republicans didn't shoot theirselves in the knee by not allowing Independents to vote in their primary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12