Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have a question?

Has anyone else started receiving letters from the White House lately. I just received my 4th yesterday in a month. This latest one was on Immigration. It didn't say anything really.

Just to clear a little up here. I have been recieving letters, not on the internet, but by The US Postal services.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

You must have gotten on their list somehow. Have you contributed to Bush?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No. That's not it. I've been getting them, too, and I KNOW why. I have been sending those faxes on the NUMBERSUSA site and the FAIR site and some of them have gone to the White House. I just got my 3rd letter yesterday. Like yours, Scubayons, they are VERY short and uninformative and they just tell you to go to the White House website for more details on the President's stand on, in the letter yesterday, Immigration.

I've also had them about Social Security and something else that I can't remember. I DEFINITELY DID NOT CONTRIBUTE ANY MONEY TO HIM!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I am on all of the republican call lists. They get an earful everytime I get a call from them these days. I am uncertain, however, if a person on the phone in India can fully appreciate the eloquence of some of the language that I use.

Re: I have a question?

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Has anyone else started receiving letters from the White House lately. I just received my 4th yesterday in a month. This latest one was on Immigration. It didn't say anything really.

Just to clear a little up here. I have been recieving letters, not on the internet, but by The US Postal services.
    I have received 3 letters so far. The lastest one is short. It says:
    "On behalf of President Bush, thank you for your letter about immigration. We appreciate hearing your views and welcome your suggestions."
    "Please visit the White House at www.whitehouse.gov for additional information on this important issue."
    "Thank you for writing. Best wishes."
    Sincerely,
    Marguerite A Murer
    Special Assistant to the President
    and Director of Presidential Correspondence

I wonder if Marguerite is a legal citizen?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THAT is the EXACT same one I got, Butterbean!!! I noticed the name of his "Special Assistant" too!! You have a good point. Wonder if he has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy in the White House??

Have you gone to either of those websites and sent faxes to the President? I'm positive that was why I got the ones I got.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Re: I have a question?

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons

I have received 3 letters so far. The lastest one is short. It says:
    "On behalf of President Bush, thank you for your letter about immigration. We appreciate hearing your views and welcome your suggestions."
    "Please visit the White House at www.whitehouse.gov for additional information on this important issue."
    "Thank you for writing. Best wishes."
    Sincerely,
    Marguerite A Murer
    Special Assistant to the President
    and Director of Presidential Correspondence

I wonder if Marguerite is a legal citizen?
    Butterbean, that the one. The same letter. Wow, i feel better knowing i have good company being on the same list with a few of you out there. Oh by the way, i haven't and will never give to Bush. He should be giving to me.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

letter

Yep. Ive used NumbersUSA and some others. I'm glad I'm not on a special terrorist list.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No, Butterbean. WE aren't on the terrorist list. We are on the ACTIVIST LIST!!!

Words & $$$$$$$$$$$

THAT is the EXACT same one I got, Butterbean!!! I noticed the name of his "Special Assistant" too!! You have a good point. Wonder if he has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy in the White House??

Have you gone to either of those websites and sent faxes to the President? I'm positive that was why I got the ones I got.
    Butterbean & Bootsie:
    Hey gals!! I sent a note by fax to RNC, the President, Burr, Dole, the NC Republican Party and told them in no uncertain terms no more $$$. Not one thin dime. I explained to them they were not doing anything I approved of, voted for them to do or sent them phone calls and faxes and asked them to do. I asked them to please STOP contacting me for $$$ because the fund cow had dried up. No more money for them now or ever until they started voting like the AMERICANS they claimed to be at election time to get me to vote for them.

Haven't heard a word since.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast