Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Have TRIED So Hard to Agree

Fighting this battle isn't easy. It involves a lot of stress as we all know.

So MANY times, I've TRIED to agree with President Bush knowing that if I only could that I might relieve a lot of stress for myself.

But no way!! EVERY TIME I TRY it always ends up the same to me.

His plan is REDICULOUS and DISASTEROUS for our country!! ANYONE with even half of a brain can see all the flaws in this bill.

If these senators who are sitting on the fence regarding this bill don't wake up and smell the coffee immediately, I hate to think of what will happen to our country.

PRESIDENT BUSH IS AS WRONG AS HE COULD POSSIBLY BE!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He has stated this as his objective from day one!!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

This will make you disagree even more...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    He has stated this as his objective from day one!!
    So true. It is tough to find the ONE statement he has made that is the most galling to me. "Jobs American's won't do" always sent me into a rage, but I think the most telling, from day one as you said, was this one: "Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande."

I always want to yell back at him ... "But isn't that where OUR laws begin?"

I have NEVER in my life felt as much anger as I have over this issue.

"But isn't that where our laws begin?"

Excellent reply Bob!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush wants a united USA and Mexico so he can be with his Mexican elite friends without having a passport. He doesn't care about americans or the taxes we pay.

he should sale everything he earns and give it to mexico if he wants to support mexicans.

There is something totally rotten with the Bushes and Mexico and their business dealings. I still think there is some deep-rooted rottiness in all this. I always wondered who has the "goods" on Bush and threatens to expose it. He is acting crazy!

He is so out of touch with the reality of life for the ordinary American citizen that it's literally a joke to have someone like that as president.

He is the most out of touch president I've ever seen. He is so detached and removed from the American people and their reality it's truly frightening.

God help us.

What makes me most sick is that he knows exactly what he is doing to us from the standpoint of the effects that illegal immigration has on us in general to what will happen if they give citizenship to illegal aliens.

Forget what he is doing to the hearts of the American people. If the first part doesn't matter to him, then the second part certainly won't matter.

I feel that he is a very, very cold-hearted man. It's scarey. Really scarey.

The only answer is for us is to fight back with every ounce of determmination and courage that we have.

He MAY not be a full-fledged dictator in the sense of what we know about dictators, but I would say he is as close as we should EVER want our country to get to having one.

............it's real close right now in my opinion.

It's amazing we're still able to assemble and talk. That's the only thing that makes me let him off the hook from being a full-fledged dictator.

But what does it matter, because when we state our views and make it clear how we feel about something....he ignores it.

So he negates our freedom of speech anyway.

I have always hated him. As far back as 1999. I voted against him in 2000 and 2004. If a Democrat president were pushing this bill, Republicans in Congress wouldn't be nearly so eager to go along with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast