Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

there isn't any they're talkin' about Unclesurf having to have his friend near by just in case. We want you here and need you here, These guys have fought for me against a foe that says it has my back. It don't and believe me I'm suffering for it. Type in La Raza gang and hit search.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Actually it wasn't that. I think it's been removed. Maybe I caught one before it got removed while I was here posting. I dunno.

For instance a thread like the one here...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-212864.html

I know the OP of it didn't mean to incite violence, but outsiders watching may get a little 'nervous' about somethings mentioned in the thread.

Talk of which 'toys' you own and such.

Not very smart, considering any FBI agent can send you a message here, find out your REAL email with a little correspondence, and voila, you're on a watch list with personal contact from a new 'friend' from ALIPAC.

or about armed posse' controlling ill. img.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome to ALIP_AC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by kevt
    @ William

No William I didn't report it. It was a post or a few posts dealing with 'shooting' Illegals or something similar. Talks of Posses and such also on another thread. It's just fodder for the naysayers IMO.

It was sometime this week. I'll look for it.
    IF the main story from a news outlet talks about a posse, obviously there is nothing we can do about it.
    if someone replies and talks about a posse, just talking bout it doesnt mean its going to happen.
    if someone says they heard a rumor about a posse being formed. well that is just a rumor. not fact based

Look,'

I'm gonna go now, it seems I ruffled a few feathers here when I was just trying to point out exploits that can be used against a site which possesses HTML based pages which are almost IMMEDIATELY CACHED in Google and rank TOP for certain keywords.

Because I support ALIPAC.

It was fun while it lasted but I can see there's no future here for me.
    Self admittedly I think WAY outside the box and it tends to make people confused. My bad.

dont go if you believe in stopping and fighing the powers that be that dont want to enforce US immigration laws.

that is what the site is about.
    we know there are going to be people spying on here, that happens everywhere. just because the SPLC or ADL post something doesnt always mean it to be the truth

I want everyone in America to hear what Alipac has to say especially the white house. You got those big ears of yours turned on Mr.O

So many of us are so passonate about illegal immigration and the injustice that we feel we are being dealt by our government that sometimes we are to quick to jump in.

I have a tendancy to sit back and watch newcomers to this site before I jump in. Sometimes I question whether I am just being paranoid or rightfully distrustful. I have come to recognize the solid core of ALIPAC and have no trouble posting to them, but I also recognize that there is another element that tries to divert us from our objective.

We all know why these loons put their post out there and in what direction they are trying to lead us. They constantly put the bait out their and hope we will take the trap. If you watch closely you will either see ALIPACER's toy with them for a while to draw them out or if they are too obvious they will simply ignore their post.

Quote Originally Posted by kevt
    @ William

No William I didn't report it. It was a post or a few posts dealing with 'shooting' Illegals or something similar. Talks of Posses and such also on another thread. It's just fodder for the naysayers IMO.

It was sometime this week. I'll look for it.
    Kevt,

Claiming that our moderators missed a post about somebody "shooting illegals" is a very serious allegation.

Our moderators are looking for it now and I would suggest that you assist them by finding this alleged post as soon as possible.

A posse or an armed posse is not necessary talk of shooting illegals. American Sheriff's have the power to deputize citizens when needed for the pursuit of public safety. Sheriff Arpaio and others have deputized Americans that are armed for law enforcement and dealing with illegal immigration.

When you say "shooting illegal aliens" you imply murder conducted outside of the courts!

When you say Posse, you are talking about an extension of proper and legal law enforcement.

Your point about people staying on the issue at hand is well take, but your assertion that someone at ALIPAC has broken rule 2.5 and that you did not report it and that you can't find it is something we have to address here.

Illegal alien supporters make false allegations that ALIPACers are violent people that want to "shoot illegals" all the time. When challenged for evidence they can never procure it.

Where is your evidence KevT?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast