Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Joined ALIPAC Because I'm Against Illegal Immigration

Hey people,

I joined this forum because I am against Illegal Immigration.

I understand people have different political views who are Anti Illegal Immigration also. "Liberal", "Conservative", or a mix of the two.

People who are against Illegal Immigration come from all political leanings, I know this by what I've studied and by what I've seen personally.

With that said, I think it's divisive here to try and steer threads toward an "ideology"....some new comers and outsiders might feel they have to be of a certain "party" or political leaning to contribute to ALIPAC...which is not true....or so I believe.

It would be advantageous to stick to the task of educating about and fighting Illegal Immigration on this LEGAL IMMIGRATION website.

My two cents....

Whose trying to steer anyone towards a certain "ideology" here? I suggested conservative states to you in another thread because there tends to be fewer IA's in them. I was only trying to help you, not change you. If I offended you in some way that was not the intent. Maybe you should try not being so hyper sensitive about being labeled. No one really cares if your a lib or not - just keep focused on the task at hand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Whose trying to steer anyone towards a certain "ideology" here? I suggested conservative states to you in another thread because there tends to be fewer IA's in them. I was only trying to help you, not change you. If I offended you in some way that was not the intent. Maybe you should try not being so hyper sensitive about being labeled. No one really cares if your a lib or not - just keep focused on the task at hand.
    It's odd you're calling me the 'sensitive' one when I didn't even have you in mind. What made you think this is about YOU? I didn't even remember or take any offense to your response in any other thread. Feeling paranoid much?

I made this thread because of an overall feeling I got from this site. Nobody specific.

And btw, I'm not a "Lib", as you put it. I haven't discussed my leanings, and I intend to keep it that way in interest of staying focused on Immigration.
    You seem to be the one who needs labels, not me.

There are devastating features to the 1965 Immigration Act. For instance, visa lotteries in the Age of Terrorism. Can policy get any more INSANE!

i really dont care what someone else thinks about what the government is and is not doing anywhere else.

but when it comes to fight illegal immigration, i think we all agree that we are not secure,. that there are too many people out there who are willing to just walk across out borders or overstay visas then think they have a right to be here

I'll just be blunt.

If you're Anti Muslim Pro Muslim, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Gay or Anti Gay, Pro War Anti War, Pro Whatever or Anti Whatever...shut your MOUTH about it.

There are a LOT of outside people watching who can't wait to use certain things spoken about here as fodder.

For instance, I've even seen threads advocating VIOLENCE here. Good way to "poison the well" so to speak. Also a GREAT Cointelpro trick from FBI types.

People need to smarter. The best way is to just stick to the topic of Illegal Immigration.

Don't wanna take my advice? Fine. But this site has few exploits which are EASY pickins for AGENTS and COINTELPRO infiltrators.

you are right, there are many of the opposition who sit here and watch what is being said so that it can be used against us. that is why the modertors are always reading posts in hoping to catch things. we can not get it all and hope that members when seeing something they think is inappropriate reports the post or the person either in PM or by using the report option

Any site that deals with RACE or the illusion of a race based discussion is going to be monitored from the outside like crazy.

FBI would love nothing more than to infiltrate a site like this.

Groups like ADL, Southern Poverty Law Center, ACLU, or any other groups famous for watching "hate groups" would love to keep the meme of ALIPAC being a "Right Wing Hate Site".

Stick to the issue and they have nothing for ammo. That's all I'm saying.

Re: I Joined ALIPAC Because I'm Against Illegal Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by kevt
    Hey people,

I joined this forum because I am against Illegal Immigration.

I understand people have different political views who are Anti Illegal Immigration also. "Liberal", "Conservative", or a mix of the two.

People who are against Illegal Immigration come from all political leanings, I know this by what I've studied and by what I've seen personally.

With that said, I think it's divisive here to try and steer threads toward an "ideology"....some new comers and outsiders might feel they have to be of a certain "party" or political leaning to contribute to ALIPAC...which is not true....or so I believe.

It would be advantageous to stick to the task of educating about and fighting Illegal Immigration on this LEGAL IMMIGRATION website.

My two cents....
    I happen to agree with you, kevt. My political views are exclusively my own, and I claim no affiliation to any political party. Sometimes I may lean to the left, to the right, far left, far right, or sometimes smack dab in the middle.....a partisan politician's nightmare!

Maybe your right Kev, but I was called "presumptious" for trying to help in another thread. THAT is labeling someone.

By the way, you mentioned you were a Ron Paul Libertarian. I think it's safe to "presume" the majority of us are with you on him. Personally I love Ron Paul and his son Rand. Ron Paul is a national treasure as far as Im concerned. There are many here who voted for him and likely will again if he runs again in 2012.

It will be nearly impossible to keep politics and politicians out of this forum since they have been controlling non-enforcements of the laws for such a long time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast