Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

@Socal

There are dirty slimy individuals in our Government, Business, and on the 'opposing side' who would love nothing more than the influx of Illegal Immigration to cripple our nation.

They watch every post here....guaranteed.

I think it is just smarter to stick to data and facts. This site is a very SPECIFIC site, for a specific cause. Once a site opens up to 'Big Tent" ideas it can easily be infiltrated.

One's Religion, Social Views, and political topics outside the scope of I.I. should be kept to ourselves. There are so many sites that are big inclusive debate sites where you can talk about everything under the Sun. Those sites are basically left alone because the info is watered down by an avalanche of partisan garbage.

I don't want to see that happen here, so it's better if all involved stick to the 'niche' we are here for.

My saying this shouldn't offend anyone since I'm talking about US ALL, I'm even reminding MYSELF not to do it.

Listen up folks and get your mind around a few important facts:

1. This forum is indeed focused on Illegal Immigration. So, if you are inclined to singularly focus on this topic than please do. However, be tolerant of others opinions.
    2. Politics MUST enter into the discussion because this is a political issue whether one likes it or not. Because we are constitutional republic and a nation governed by laws we have an elected government that we MUST work through.
    3. William G. saw fit to be inclusive of other topics as is demonstrated on the topics being discussed in the various forums. William has the final say as to what can be discussed and what can't. Trust his judgment.
    4. Because we are a very diverse group of people that voluntarily joined ALIPAC there will a diversity of opinions, some stronger than others. One can simply choose to ignore those that they don't like and choose not to take part in those discussion groups. ALIPAC is not so monolithic as to not recognize this.
    5. Many of the other topics being discussed are part of the tangled web of relationships that have both direct and indirect impacts on our central focus, illegal immigration.
    6. Lastly, the above is MY opinion only and you can choose to agree or disagree...but be nice.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

And some of us have been fighting against this for along long time, and I don't give a tiny rats ass what race, religion, or political party you're with. This sucks we're pissed and I want my job back. I joined this forum because they tell me the truth not some candy coated crap. Yeah! I'm hyper sensitive especially about this! No immigration of any kind till they get the no# of illegals down to a manageable No# which is 0 "Adios' Amigo"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well,

I apologize if someone thinks I'm trying to tell ALIPAC how to be. I'm newer here than most.

Was just shooting out an idea.

If ALIPAC wants to be open to any topic outside the scope of I.I., then I guess that's the way it will be.

Moving on....

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    And some of us have been fighting against this for along long time, and I don't give a tiny rats ass what race, religion, or political party you're with. This sucks we're pissed and I want my job back. I joined this forum because they tell me the truth not some candy coated crap. Yeah! I'm hyper sensitive especially about this! No immigration of any kind till they get the no# of illegals down to a manageable No# which is 0 "Adios' Amigo"
    I AM WITH YOU ON THAT! I am tired of promises and excuses. With so many Americans unemployed, we cannot afford even one more person to enter the country. And we certainly can not afford to have illegals here. We need action now, not promises. Action.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by kevt
    Well,

I apologize if someone thinks I'm trying to tell ALIPAC how to be. I'm newer here than most.

If ALIPAC wants to be open to any topic outside the scope of I.I., then I guess that's the way it will be.

Moving on....
    It is not so much that we want to be open to any topic, but that so many topics are woven into illegal immigration that it is almost impossible not to sometimes include them. But the focus remains illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any site that deals with RACE or the illusion of a race based discussion is going to be monitored from the outside like crazy.

FBI would love nothing more than to infiltrate a site like this.

Groups like ADL, Southern Poverty Law Center, ACLU, or any other groups famous for watching "hate groups" would love to keep the meme of ALIPAC being a "Right Wing Hate Site".

Stick to the issue and they have nothing for ammo. That's all I'm saying.
    Who made a post about violence? Did you report it?

All ALIPAC Moderators, please respond to this threat. Someone is making a very serious allegation against us. We do not allow violence or threats at ALIPAC.us

Our rules specifically state

"2.5
    NO VIOLENT LANGUAGE ALLOWED, NO GUN/WEAPONS TALK or AVATARS No discussion of insurrection or Civil War caused by Americans. "

Anyone seeing any violation of our rules is to PM a Moderator and or use the REPORT feature on every post.

I am ordering a Moderator review of this claim and we invite you to provide your evidence please so we may take proper steps to remove anyone that would violate our online community rules.

W

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

It is not so much that we want to be open to any topic, but that so many topics are woven into illegal immigration that it is almost impossible not to sometimes include them. But the focus remains illegal immigration.
    Hypothetical here:

Someone makes a thread bashing "Liberals"...liberals then get angry.

Someone makes a thread angry at Republicans....new 'enemies' are made

Thread bashing Christianity or preaching Islam....Christians here get offended

Thread bashing Non Christians or extolling Christianity.....non Christians get offended

Thread aimed at "left", aimed at "right....blah blah blah

Before you know it its "You GODAMN Liberal pinko commie it's your fault this happened...

Or "You stupid Right Wing wacko Christian freak shut your face"

Then a thread bashing Illegal Immigration comes up

See where I'm going with this?
    [/code]

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Well,

Moving on....
    So true. I blame the majority of whats wrong in this country except the price of gas on the IA problem.

High taxes? IA's
    Bad schools? IA's
    Poor/expensive health care? IA's
    Failing hospitals? IA's
    Crime infested towns (when there once was little to no crime)? IA's
    Lost your job/business? IA's
    Pandering politicians? IA's

I could go on and on.

@ William

No William I didn't report it. It was a post or a few posts dealing with 'shooting' Illegals or something similar. Talks of Posses and such also on another thread. It's just fodder for the naysayers IMO.

It was sometime this week. I'll look for it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast