Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, he does want the laws enforced, and that would result in attrition. I'm not sure why he hasn't just said that outright. I think his primary concern is sealing the border. I think he leaves the rest for later to prod the other side into a binding agreement with us on sealing the border. The issue of how we get rid of illegals is symantics. He clearly believes in punishing employers and enforcing our current laws. That's attrition, folks.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Although Lou "owns" his show when he's on the air, he is still an employee of CNN and I'm sure he has certain rules that he has to adhere to.

Enforcing our laws on the border and on employers who hire illegals and then denying social services to non-citizens and illegal aliens would pretty much dry up the stream of illegal aliens into this country. If they are stopped from making a living in any way, shape or form, there wouldn't be any reason for them to come here. That's about as far as Lou will probably want to stick his neck out on the issue.

He's been a great source of information for middle class Americans. He isn't running for office and to put him on the spot about his "true" stance on illegal immigration is unnecessary and not that important. He and his staff do a great job of exposing the nasty, corrupt politicians and businesses that are clearly against middle class American citizens and have no allegiance to this country or its people....that service he provides should suffice. He has clearly proven that he is on the side of Patriotic Americans and LEGAL immigrants.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

I was able to play the transcript on Windows Media Player without downloading.
    ------------------------

Cool, mkfarnam! I think everyone has a different system. Mine just automatically went into Winamp. I'm glad because I'm not that computer savvy.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes , I'm sure they do.

I don't have an MP3 and it automatically started to download on Music Match, but I've deleted that, So I copied the URL from properties and pasted it to WMP.

I need to make WMP my default.
    ------------------------

Awsome Tiny......I missed it but am sure knowing you, you did an excellent job of it, have not listened to it yet, will try in a little while, have been really busy......great job!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    Although Lou "owns" his show when he's on the air, he is still an employee of CNN and I'm sure he has certain rules that he has to adhere to.

Enforcing our laws on the border and on employers who hire illegals and then denying social services to non-citizens and illegal aliens would pretty much dry up the stream of illegal aliens into this country. If they are stopped from making a living in any way, shape or form, there wouldn't be any reason for them to come here. That's about as far as Lou will probably want to stick his neck out on the issue.

He's been a great source of information for middle class Americans. He isn't running for office and to put him on the spot about his "true" stance on illegal immigration is unnecessary and not that important. He and his staff do a great job of exposing the nasty, corrupt politicians and businesses that are clearly against middle class American citizens and have no allegiance to this country or its people....that service he provides should suffice. He has clearly proven that he is on the side of Patriotic Americans and LEGAL immigrants.

You had it right the first sentence " he is still an employee of CNN" .

Exactly why I stood back when the big rave was ' Lou for president '.

We are hungry for somebody to rescue us from the trators, but thats what got us in this mess , grasping at straws and we got strawmen .

Lou is a true American with a big heart and he has a huge following. We have all looked to him as an advocate in our fight against illegal immigration and to provide information that we may not get anywhere else. I don't want anyone to think that I think less of him because he wouldn't clarify his position to me. My main objective was to get it out on the airwaves that we need to enforce our existing laws, which would force a good number of illegal aliens to go back to their own countries. I do believe, however, that Lou is a little softer on this part of the issue.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tiny, that was great!
    But I need to ask, You said you had Lou in the corner. He had an answer for all of your questions and both of you made sense of everything you said.

Lou is like us.. he can only do so much. I don't think it would be fair to expect any more.

I got a laugh out of this Leonard guy who was a Obama fan
    ------------------------

Just listened to it. Good job Tinybob asking very clear and specific questions.

While I appreciate Lou's belief that we must secure the border etc., I'm still leery when he talks about "reform packages" after the borders and ports are secured. Note while he admits it's "absolutely critical" that we enforce current law, he states that after the borders are secured and we have "control of immigration in this country...then we have to make public policy decisions but it's a fools errand to discuss what these reform policies should be until that happens..."

I wish he would clarify what he specifically believes these "reform policies" should be (e.g. does this mean "pay a small fine" pathway amnesty??), and does he believe in attrition through enforcement as the way to primarily deal with the majority of illegal immigrants currently in the country.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast